Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
episode was dope but I'm done watching them weekly. I'm just gonna wait until the next 7 episodes air and watch them on my own time while we're waiting for the next 8 to drop.

Fuk this appetizer waiting a whole week for some food type shyt

Yeah damn premiere felt like 20 mins I was so engrossed watching it and completely lost sense of time. I'm gonna drop it and just start the series over on netflix, watch an old episode every sunday till a good amount of season 5 eps are out.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I know we can't have a smiley for everything but....

No

breakingbad407.png

Or

image.jpg

Really?

On topic I forgive you was:pacspit: in her face

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hes a dumb ass

the fukking laptop is destroyed because he says so. what the fukk kind of half wit shyt is that.

lol i cant stand walt.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Hank may have took the laptop. Remember how hard he was looking at it when they took it for evidence?

for all we know Walt did all for nothing except revealing a bank account that was hidden in that picture.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When Walt walked out of the place, the waitress said Happy Birthday Mr. Lambert. So since he had a fake ID, that could easily mean the birthday on the ID was wrong. So this scene isn't a year down the line necessarily

I think first half of season 5 finale, Hank realizes that Walt is his guy. 2nd half finale, the scene in question is revealed and Walt has somekind of showdown, leading to his death...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm pissed skylar jagged all their bread cuz he was fukking her boss. What a bytch. Does Walt have any bread left between the IRS and that car wash?? Maybe the car wash is making them some money now.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
That beginning scene has to be the further into the future because I think Walter is supposed to be turning 51 in an episode this season and he told the waitress he was 52 with a whole new identity. BTW, you all do know that Walt is going to have Ted killed, right? Heisenberg is starting to feel himself a little bit too much. Kinda like Tony Montana.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
walt about to go from a nobody to one of those serial killers where they give all three names so you dont mix em up with nobody else, watch. he even looked the part at the beginnin of the episode. "walter hartwell white" :damn:

Nah. He just went from a nobody to a boss.