Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just noticed in the preview of the next episode, Mike's sitting with some chick who asked "who killed Gus?" with him simply replying "havent I told you not to worry about that." maybe that means new key people will be revealed.

:youngsabo:

The next ep is called "Madrigal". Look who owns Los Pollos Hermanos:

Tumblr_lqpzt8j8yo1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

Madrigal Electromotive GmbH....that scene above is from season 3, ep 9.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Honestly, why the fukk would Gus keep the recordings saved? You would think he would delete them every day. I think the laptop was just used as a device to get to the bank accounts. For all we know there's nothing in the laptop but regular working data and Walt and Co. did all that for naught, only to give the police a bigger lead with the bank accounts.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Waitress at the beginning: If you show your ID your food is free. Even if I was rich, Free is good.

*walt reaches for id* :boss:

I wouldnt be surprised if that whole scene is at the end of the show or close to it. Walt been in NH with a new identity, coming back buying rambo guns, Its his 52nd birthday. Even when the chick mentions the small town there he seems familiar with the aquarium close by.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Walt in the future seemed like he.was on his last ride to a final showdown with someone,

Skylar can most likely be dead in this future timeline because she was the one who made the bacon into the number 50 in the 1st episode... Now it seemed like he's all alone and making that 52 out of bacon was him reminiscing of her

He tips the waiter 100 bucks, so money in the future timeline dosnt seem like a big issue

Just noticed something. In the future scene Walt's fake ID says he's from New Hampshire. The state motto of New Hampshire is "Live Free Or Die". That's also the name of the ep.

Fred.

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Honestly, why the fukk would Gus keep the recordings saved? You would think he would delete them every day. I think the laptop was just used as a device to get to the bank accounts. For all we know there's nothing in the laptop but regular working data and Walt and Co. did all that for naught, only to give the police a bigger lead with the bank accounts.

Bank Info=Lab Notes from S4:ohlawd:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was dope as expected. However what was that first part with walt in NH and the assault rifle?

Never watched this show with commercials before tonight.

Same here, this is my first time watching the show with commercials. I streamed seasons 1-3 through Netflix and watched season 4 on DVD. This shyt will take some getting use too. :shaq2:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The volvo that Walt pulled the duffel bag out of also had Nebraska plates with the "Live Free or Die" motto on it.