Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Gus probably got killas back home that will want revenge too.

Arent they breaking up this season into 2

Yea I remember them doing Q&As when the last season ended and the creator saying he has so much he wants to do that he'a going to split into two last seasons. In that same breathe he promised Walt would be more aggressive and violent I think we're the exact words.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
ExiR4.png

:leon:

Yep. The show started with the turkey bacon. So this episode started approx 1 year into the future from where the show is now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bold is STILL highly plausible. especially after the threat walt gave tonight. saul just mighta wind up pushed to a place where money aint the issue for once. a place where self preservation is key :skip:

Gus had no dealings with Saul. Gus was on a Level WAY above Saul's head. Saul was even begging Jesse to put in a good word for him with Gus.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
How are the accounts and routing numbers going to connect to Saul, Walt and Jesse? They were all paid in cash. Gus wasn't laundering money for any of them.

If anything that shyt is going to lead to them German folks that were partially bankrolling Gus' operation.

I heard a rumor that the Germans might come after "Heisenberg" for losing their lab investment. Probably was just talk though, but who knows?

They're definitely going to introduce some new characters.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Gus had no dealings with Saul. Gus was on a Level WAY above Saul's head. Saul was even begging Jesse to put in a good word for him with Gus.

but i thought SAUL was the man responsible for linking WALT up with GUS in the first place..when WALT was byatching about distribution problems?? :dwillhuh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn't feel no sympathy at all....her "death" is almost neccesary...

at first she seemed like a cool chick who just wanted to support Walt especially during Cancer treatments....

but then the byatch just got to be too annoying.....

had me acting like Hector watching her silly ass

AtFirstIWasLikeHector02.jpg

Nah, Skyler was bytch status from the jump....

Remember Walt had to work late at the car wash, then he got home to see the surprise party and RIGHT after everybody yells surprise she complains in his ear about being late. :childplease:

Then after that she was acting like she was doing him some kind of grand favor by giving him that lazy ass handjob on his birthday while bidding on shyt on ebay.

Skyler has always been a passive aggressive nagging bytch.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but i thought SAUL was the man responsible for linking WALT up with GUS in the first place..when WALT was byatching about distribution problems?? :dwillhuh:

Technically he was, but Saul more or less said "I'm the man, next to the man, next to the man". He never said he dealt with Gus directly, just that he could contact him.

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, MIKE was the one who was connected, Saul went through him (we just didn't know it at the time).

Saul was on some "I know a guy who knows a guy" bullshyt.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Technically he was, but Saul more or less said "I'm the man, next to the man, next to the man". He never said he dealt with Gus directly, just that he could contact him.

Fred.

:pachaha: yeah you right..............

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
it's easy to connect the dots to Gus....

also did you notice that the officer at the evidence room found the banking route number to a Caymen's island account within that photo of Gus and his friend.....

that account alone will obviously be key evidence for the DEA and HANK to use in putting the pieces of the puzzle together that involves Gus, Saul along with Walt and Jesse........

i tell ya Walt really fukked things up by murking Gus......

i understand his fear of Gus getting him first...but he ain't built for this shyt :leostare:

and who does he have besides Mr. "fukk up" Jesse to rely on?? :why:

nah you think about it and JESSE was the one to come up with the idea to destroy the laptop. thats one of the rare moments, maybe even the ONLY in the show where he was the solution to the problem. watch thru the next season or two, i'm sure it'll happen more and more. the way walt acted about it you woulda thought HE was the reason the laptop was destroyed but jesse never had that arrogance. shyt is about to flip. watch.

not true at all. i know saul said that gus was a friend of friend of a friend or whatever but i remember them talkin to each other personally at some point in the series. i can't look it up though cuz aint nobody got time for that shyt.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I am thoroughly convinced that they will not drop the ball on this and that this could be the GOAT final season when it's all said and done. The Wire will be hard to top, though. The Wire ended how I expected. Life in Baltimore goes on. This ending is gonna be jaw dropping.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not true at all. i know saul said that gus was a friend of friend of a friend or whatever but i remember them talkin to each other personally at some point in the series. i can't look it up though cuz aint nobody got time for that shyt.

I can't think of any instance where Saul and Gus were even in the same room. Gus usually used Mike, Victor, or Tyrus as proxies.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can't think of any instance where Saul and Gus were even in the same room. Gus usually used Mike, Victor, or Tyrus as proxies.

but SAUL would be more than just a proxy...more like a consigliere type...

even though he was far from being a smooth attorney....

dude did have a knack for cleaning up people's mess

and im pretty sure GUS could have some use for him.....