Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Walt in the future seemed like he.was on his last ride to a final showdown with someone,

Skylar can most likely be dead in this future timeline because she was the one who made the bacon into the number 50 in the 1st episode... Now it seemed like he's all alone, depressed and making that 52 out of bacon was him reminiscing of her and his past life

He tips the waiter 100 bucks, so money in the future timeline dosnt seem like a big issue

VentiQuattro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt in the future seemed like he.was on his last ride to a final showdown with someone,

Skylar can most likely dead in this future timeline because she was the one who made the bacon into the number 50 in the 1st episode... Now it seemed like he's all alone and making that 52 out of bacon was him reminiscing of her

He tips the waiter 100 bucks, so money in the future timeline dosnt seem like a big issue

:ohhh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasnt in nh he was in az still you can tell that by the architecture and the rocks in the parking lot, plus the chick asked why he was so far from home.

The Show doesn't take place in Arizona it takes place in New Mexico. You could tell he was there because the guy who sold him the gun in the previous season was the guy he was meeting.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Walking Dead is a bullshyt show that's full of wasted potential.

Hell on Wheels was just boring.

Never even heard of the other show.

tumblr_lr16xjEXW11qcjzcm.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but SAUL would be more than just a proxy...more like a consigliere type...

even though he was far from being a smooth attorney....

dude did have a knack for cleaning up people's mess

and im pretty sure GUS could have some use for him.....

For Walt not for Gus.

Again, Saul begged Jesse in the penultimate episode last season to put in a good word him him with Gus. There was no reason what so ever for Gus to have contact with Saul.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I just noticed in the preview of the next episode, Mike's sitting with some chick who asked "who killed Gus?" with him simply replying "havent I told you not to worry about that." maybe that means new key people will be revealed.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol. This dude Walt said

"Because I say so :mjpls:"