ExiR4.png

:leon:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They didn't leave any evidence connecting themselves to Gus....It looked like they left Evidence connecting to Gus' people.

it's easy to connect the dots to Gus....

also did you notice that the officer at the evidence room found the banking route number to a Caymen's island account within that photo of Gus and his friend.....

that account alone will obviously be key evidence for the DEA and HANK to use in putting the pieces of the puzzle together that involves Gus, Saul along with Walt and Jesse........

i tell ya Walt really fukked things up by murking Gus......

i understand his fear of Gus getting him first...but he ain't built for this shyt :leostare:

and who does he have besides Mr. "fukk up" Jesse to rely on?? :why:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's easy to connect the dots to Gus....

also did you notice that the officer at the evidence room found the banking route number to a Caymen's island account within that photo of Gus and his friend.....

that account alone will obviously be key evidence for the DEA and HANK to use in putting the pieces of the puzzle together that involves Gus, Saul along with Walt and Jesse........

i tell ya Walt really fukked things up by murking Gus......

i understand his fear of Gus getting him first...but he ain't built for this shyt :leostare:

and who does he have besides Mr. "fukk up" Jesse to rely on?? :why:

How are the accounts and routing numbers going to connect to Saul, Walt and Jesse? They were all paid in cash. Gus wasn't laundering money for any of them.

If anything that shyt is going to lead to them German folks that were partially bankrolling Gus' operation.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And The Walking Dead
And Hell on Wheels
And The Killing

They don't fukk around with tv, breh. They just stay on some of these dumbass reality shows

all 3 of those shows suck

i will watch wd cause its entertaining, but its not really good

the pilot was quality though

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
yeah I just watched that shyt again. The shyt in the evidence room in the picture frame is going to be traced back to Gus' people. It was a routing number for bank accounts in the Cayman's...Truth be told Gus leaving that there of all places were really fukking sloppy.

Gus probably got killas back home that will want revenge too.

So its 7 more eps fir this yr, and another 8 next summer? Thats wack if tru

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all 3 of those shows suck

i will watch wd cause its entertaining, but its not really good

the pilot was quality though

Walking Dead is a bullshyt show that's full of wasted potential.

Hell on Wheels was just boring.

Never even heard of the other show.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
oh btw... i know i turned out to be right about the cameras but don't forget he last part of my prediction :mjpls:

have yall stopped to think about the fact that gus had endless footage of walt??? in the lab cookin, all those times he came up to pollos... everytime walt went to see or was thinkin about gus he'd look up to the camera. it took a minute to realize but it finally clicked this mornin when i was watchin the hermanos episode, i think this is what that stupid ass teddy bear eyeball was foreshadowing-- the all seeing eye. everything walt's done is about to come to light this season. but those cameras were more than just a way for gus to watch walt, they were insurance. gus knew walt was tryna kill him and so just in case, in the rare event that he did get him killed, there'd still be a mountain of evidence to take walt down with em... the homie saul got the tapes.

the bold is STILL highly plausible. i'm sure we can all agree that destroyin the laptop in episode 1 doesn't mean they destroyed the evidence THAT easily. and even moreso. after the threat walt gave saul tonight. saul just mighta wind up pushed to a place where money aint the issue for once. a place where self preservation is key :skip:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I wonder if we should take the bacon scene as a sign that Skyler dies?

i wouldn't feel no sympathy at all....her "death" is almost neccesary...

at first she seemed like a cool chick who just wanted to support Walt especially during Cancer treatments....

but then the byatch just got to be too annoying.....

had me acting like Hector watching her silly ass

AtFirstIWasLikeHector02.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
How are the accounts and routing numbers going to connect to Saul, Walt and Jesse? They were all paid in cash. Gus wasn't laundering money for any of them.

If anything that shyt is going to lead to them German folks that were partially bankrolling Gus' operation.

i was thinking that too.....

but somehow i do feel that even Gus's financial ledgers regardless of the cash transactions will reveal some type of relationship with Saul , Walt and Jesse..........

but hey you could be right............. :yeshrug: