Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Few things.

Ted is terrified of Skylar, and her saying "good" showed a small flash of the same shyt Walt is on....she felt empowered by intimidating him.

Walt is the new Gus. People keep saying "oh he thinks he's the boss"....nah, he is the boss. The writers said he's gonna take shyt over this season.

The whole magnets shyt was :shaq2::childplease: at first....but as soon as I seen Jesse with the lap top I was like :ahh: because one of my boys fukked his computer up with a magnet accidentally. I knew what they were planning.

I want to know what's up with that scene from the beginning of the ep.

And the ep seemed like 15 minutes long. That shyt was over fast as hell.

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

If I had to guess I'd say Walt got ran out of town. Probably needed to be disappeared like he thought he needed last season. Something (or someone) done dragged him back in the game and he's looking to off them.

My first though was that Jesse became the boss of all bosses but dude who was selling Walt that heat said don't let it spill over the boarder, so i'm think Gus' people (the ones Don Eladio was afraid of) play a role in this.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
How long has the span of time been from season 1-5?

I think its only been slightly over a year.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Few things.

Ted is terrified of Skylar, and her saying "good" showed a small flash of the same shyt Walt is on....she felt empowered by intimidating him.

Walt is the new Gus. People keep saying "oh he thinks he's the boss"....nah, he is the boss. The writers said he's gonna take shyt over this season.

The whole magnets shyt was :shaq2::childplease: at first....but as soon as I seen Jesse with the lap top I was like :ahh: because one of my boys fukked his computer up with a magnet accidentally. I knew what they were planning.

And the ep seemed like 15 minutes long. That shyt was over fast as hell.

Fred.

yes i agree TED got his mind right after that shyt happened....

his "accident' woke him the fukk up

but she needs to fall the fukk back...she taking that "bookeeping money laundering accountant" shyt to far.....

she is only here (in this operation) out of convienence...and she is actually a liablity ...cause she can't keep her mouth shut..and she is so shooked at times

and i agree the MAGNET computer scheme was over the top....

i was with Mike on that one..like how the fukk are u gonna pull this off :dwillhuh:

and it was sloppy, they actually left more evidence than they got rid of, with this plan....

so based on that alone...HE CAN NEVER BE SEEN IN THE SAME LIGHT AS "GUS"

he just ain't as cautious and smooth enough to be a REAL BOSS

:manny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long has the span of time been from season 1-5?

I think its only been slightly over a year.

It's been less than a year....The first episode featured Walt's birthday and Skylar didn't have the baby till the end of the second season.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't leave any evidence connecting themselves to Gus....It looked like they left Evidence connecting to Gus' people.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
damn i cant believe i slept on this show for so long; gotta thank the brethrens here for putting a nikka up on this shyt.

But damn at walt's cockiness. This dude turned from a 2 bit meth cooker to a criminal mastermind in a matter of 4 years.
This dude about to turn into john lithgow's character from season 4 of dexter and keep his family hostage lol

Man in 4 seasons only about one year has actually happened over the course of the entire series. Crazy right?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yes i agree TED got his mind right after that shyt happened....

his "accident' woke him the fukk up

but she needs to fall the fukk back...she taking that "bookeeping money laundering accountant" shyt to far.....

she is only here (in this operation) out of convienence...and she is actually a liablity ...cause she can't keep her mouth shut..and she is so shooked at times

and i agree the MAGNET computer scheme was over the top....

i was with Mike on that one..like how the fukk are u gonna pull this off :dwillhuh:

and it was sloppy, they actually left more evidence than they got rid of, with this plan....

so based on that alone...HE CAN NEVER BE SEEN IN THE SAME LIGHT AS "GUS"

he just ain't as cautious and smooth enough to be a REAL BOSS

:manny:

The dude is in that transition phase. He HAD to get rid of that shyt. That was literally the only plan they could have taken.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
what the fukk is walt plannin to do with that chopper though :ohhh:

I dunno. It's one year in the future though. So my guess it's the end of the series, or at least the end of the first half of this final season. I don't think we'll get to see the resolution to that scene for at least 7 weeks if not the end of the whole show.

A lot must happen between then and now. He seemed like a beaten man. Not even getting an automatic rife either, but a straight up Vietnam era M60? :obama:

And taking pills in the bathroom? Is the cancer back? Is he going out Scarface style?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I just watched that shyt again. The shyt in the evidence room in the picture frame is going to be traced back to Gus' people. It was a routing number for bank accounts in the Cayman's...Truth be told Gus leaving that there of all places were really fukking sloppy.