Walt will lose his family - the one thing he cares about

Mr White don't give a fukk bout no prison time

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
but who's going to release the tape, to who ?

It's a given Walt's secrets will be revealed in this season, soon enough I think, your theory does make sense

:childplease: who else but saul??? he's the lawyer and money is the only thing he's ever been loyal to. i think has them already and like i said, and was told to just hold em just in case. i cant even remember any moments where we actually see gus watchin walt on the camera though, for all we know the footage was goin directly to saul the whole time who was servin as gus' eye on him

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:childplease: who else but saul??? he's the lawyer and money is the only thing he's ever been loyal to. i think has them already and like i said, and was told to just hold em just in case. i cant even remember any moments where we actually see gus watchin walt on the camera though, for all we know the footage was goin directly to saul the whole time who was servin as gus' eye on him

nah Gus had a feed to his office in Pollos

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think Hank is more onto Walt than he lets on... but my prediction is Hank and Walt end up teaming up

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
They brought up how the Cartel valued Gus' life because of his network, so what now?

thatsright

Rookie
Daps
I think Hank is more onto Walt than he lets on... but my prediction is Hank and Walt end up teaming up

I think Hank will definitely find out about Walt this season. But what makes you think he's on to him now?