Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
That site is blocked for me, what are the air dates?

here you go my ninja

Reaching the inevitable peak of looking to its Netflix queue for inspiration (“Could Jason Vorhees really freeze and shatter a person’s face using liquid nitrogen?”), Mythbusters will test the plausibility of a pair of Breaking Bad scenes in an upcoming episode. Walter-White-facial-hair inspirations Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage will determine whether or not Jesse Pinkmans’s disregard for specific instructions would truly lead to a hole in the bathtub (and a bloody mess in the hallway), and the episode will also feature guest appearances by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and star Aaron Paul. Unfortunately, Savage told Entertainment Weekly that the episode’s second experiment will not involve Paul shouting, “Yeah, bytch! Magnets!”—though, if they’re going to have Gilligan on, maybe the other half of the hour should be devoted to answering the question “How could someone as smart and conniving as Walter White be so careless with incriminating evidence?”

edit: no mention of a date tho

Daps
Reppin
ZONE 6 edgewood
i hope Jesse and Walt team back up.
I hope Walt kill or just leave that stupid bytch skylar
I hope Hank is cool with Walt cooking meth and actually helps him in some kind of legal or illegal way.
I hope Walt becomes a multi billionaire
I hope his cancer doesnt come back

I hope.... :troll:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didnt One Of The Episodes Show Walt A Year Later In A Diner Alone On His BDay And Using A Fake Name?

That Has To Mean He's On The Run

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Flynn got skills.

IOw3c.gif

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That site is blocked for me, what are the air dates?
This is the best site for streaming movies and shows I've found. Usually on there at the same time they get leaked on torrents etc.
And this one is the best for specifically tv shows and where I watched most of breaking bad on (used the above sites for the few episodes that didn't work on here)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so thier WILL be a SEASON 5 of Breaking Bad?? :ohmy:

The final 8 eps will air in July 2013. That's the end of the series, he means the first ep of that 8.

They already wrote 4 of the 8 and start filming in about a week. :whoo:

Fred.