Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
July 2013 is too long of a wait. and 8 more episodes is not enough. but then again 800 more episodes wouldnt be enough. this show pure greatness:noah:

Vince Gilligan said he's ending this shyt early because of "X-Files". He lived in a bubble for most of that show, never read reviews, never interacted with fans, was just doing his job minding his own business.

After the show was over he went online and seen everyone talking about "X-Files should've ended 3 seasons ago, that shyt has been :flabbynsick: for years"....and he was like :sadcam:

So he's ending this early while it's still on top. I :salute: him for it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ma767sL9Gv1r7e4huo1_500.gif

Season 5, Ep 9 filmed today, directed by Bryan Cranston.

A9c2twNCMAAuI9z.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/276546253796569089

I have missed you Breaking Bad it has been far too long. Just wrapped our first day of shooting of the final season and it was glorious.

:wow:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought it might've been the city putting up a gate and boarding up the house to keep out trespassers in real life, but it looks like its part of the show

another pic taken recently

ideHW.jpg

:wow:

God damn. :huhldup:

His whole family gotta be dead.

I do got a couple spoilery things to add too. Last month Bryan Cranston appeared on Michael Quezada's late night show (he's Gomez from "Breaking Bad")....anyway he had the long hair/beard combo like we seen in the intro to season 5:

tumblr_mfcx7njg081qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

This was December 4th, around the first week of filming. The same week that first picture of the house popped up. Meaning, they filmed another "future" intro for the next ep.

Also on Twitter Dean Norris (Hank) posted a few pics from the new season. Nothing really important except for one thing I noticed:

breaking-bad-1-dean-norris-twitter-season-5-photo.jpg

That's also from the first week of filming. Notice they're wearing the same clothes as the final scene from ep 8. Meaning, the next ep is like 5 minutes after Hank comes out of the bathroom.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's goin on in here.........

Nothing? ... :to:

They're filming now, last I heard they had 6 out of 8 eps written and 3 filmed.

The season is still a good 6 months away but a bit more info should leak soon. I won't post spoilers though, just stuff like Nagra's picture, who is directing/writing what ep, etc.

Fred.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is this dropping on Blu? I got a 80 best buy credit and I`m saving it for Season 5

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
They're filming now, last I heard they had 6 out of 8 eps written and 3 filmed.

The season is still a good 6 months away but a bit more info should leak soon. I won't post spoilers though, just stuff like Nagra's picture, who is directing/writing what ep, etc.

Fred.

Yeah, these pictures of the final season are :mindblown:

I forgot, were the new episodes starting in June or July?

P.S. Props on the Luther show, I haven't checked into Homeland yet but Luther is pretty decent so far. Is it cancelled though? I only see 10 episodes. It also threw me off at first with the British accents :russ: