Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Hammer

Banned
Daps
rewatching season 2 right now

anyone remember the beginning of season 2 episode 9 or 10 i believe in the beginning where they show all cop cars outside of walts house, bagging evidence including the pink teddy bear and show them bringing out 2 dead body bags...was never shown or talked about again, could that be foreshadowing for somebody walt kills or something?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
rewatching season 2 right now

anyone remember the beginning of season 2 episode 9 or 10 i believe in the beginning where they show all cop cars outside of walts house, bagging evidence including the pink teddy bear and show them bringing out 2 dead body bags...was never shown or talked about again, could that be foreshadowing for somebody walt kills or something?
its just bodies from the
plane crash
if you've already watched season 2 you should know that

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
YO last night I was kicking it at my normal bar in Miami and met Bubbles from the Wire. Son said he was almost Gustavo Fring in Breaking Bad but lost to the obvious.
You know I gave son props but I had to let him know Breaking Bad took the title from the wire... this ni99a went off on me. Talking about The Wirehas no Main character which is why the illusion of Breaking Bad being better. There's no true villain in The Wire either. Me and bubbles rapped for awhile last night he was a real funny ass ni99a. Mad down to earth, I told him that we debate between breaking bad & the Wire all day on the-coli.com ,good times. :ehh:

Did u suck his dikk :ohhh:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm going through some of my old books in storage, and find this book by Walter White called A Man Called White and I'm like :merchant:

Then I remember Walter White was the head of the NAACP back in the day, but I can't remember reading the book, so I go to wikipedia to find out more information and it turns out he wrote another book with the preposterous title Rope and fakkit: A Biography of Judge Lynch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, if you click on his wiki one of the striking things about this notable African American leader is that he appears to be completely - as his name suggests - white.

Since the show's writers seem to make very meticulous decisions, I'm now hoping it's revealed that the homie Walt is an octoroon or quintroon or something, and I can start calling him "Dat nikka Dub Squared."

:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The girl that was gettin the precursor...he peoples..the checkz or whoever them people in Europe...thos big time guys and the people that he teamed up with in season 5..they wont like all the attention walt is bringing.

And like I said, Walt paid for Hanks medical bills with drug money...hanks gonna tell walt on the side that he knows what he is doin, and walts gonna use that walk logic and shut hank the fukk up.
Good God, what people are Russians, Lydia is american, she works in Texas for the corporate branch there the guys she is dealing with are from the Czech Republic, what big guys are there? If they were so big, they would deal directly with Walt, and if he has problems why would they be upset, they in another country, the DEA is not going there to get them, plus did you listen to her speech? She said they starting small and it has only been 3 months time, again what attention his he bringing? Did i miss something, the operation is running smooth, everyone getting paid, Todd and Declan all making money hand over fist, the only way anyone would be mad if Walt got caught and started talking, they in the drug business, everyone gets caught at 1 time. Remember this Walt is the supplier, he is like Columbia with the coke everyone has to go him it, he is Kingpin, he is the top guy, if you mean big time guys, you must mean the cartels, because they can afford a superlab to compete with him, the rest are not on that level.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
So I'm going through some of my old books in storage, and find this book by Walter White called A Man Called White and I'm like :merchant:

Then I remember Walter White was the head of the NAACP back in the day, but I can't remember reading the book, so I go to wikipedia to find out more information and it turns out he wrote another book with the preposterous title Rope and fakkit: A Biography of Judge Lynch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, if you click on his wiki one of the striking things about this notable African American leader is that he appears to be completely - as his name suggests - white.

Since the show's writers seem to make very meticulous decisions, I'm now hoping it's revealed that the homie Walt is an octoroon or quintroon or something, and I can start calling him "Dat nikka Dub Squared."

:manny:

Whuts the book called i phukkin hate guessin cusswords in yall posts

Sent from my Commodore 64 using tapatalk2