Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on this episode but lemme get my thoughts out before I catch up.

THIS EPISODE RIGHT HERE IS WHERE I FEEL LIKE THE SHOW JUMPED THE SHARK!!

-To address JMurder... These are fukking criminals, why wouldn't they kill Walt? Because they're logical and see the big picture?? :laff: Criminals kill other criminals for lil shyt all the time. Plus they can't be Walt's bytch. I'm not buying it.

-Why didnt the lawyer close the door after he went into the safety deposit room? He did the first time.

-Why didn't Mike check the bag??? You can't portray a character as savvy and street smart as him this whole time for him NOT to check the bag before driving off. That's poor writing. No other way to slice it. Now he's dead. I hate dumb shyt like that.

I'm not caught up yet so I won't be checking back until I finish the last episode and read these last 200+ replies. GOT DAMN THIS THREAD IS LONG AS fukk! :smh:

He did close the door. Re-watch that scene.

I think it's funny people ask "why didn't Declan kill Walt instead of carrying his product?" but nobody ever asked "why didn't the co-op kill Prop Joe instead of carrying his product?".

Because it makes no business sense. Anyone with $15 mill to invest in expanding their drug empire is logical and would see the big picture. Declan ain't Marlo or some street level goon.

Killing the best =/= you are the best. Declan's product is garbage. They kill Walt and his product is off the streets....which means there is no longer a monopoly....which means the streets will be flooded with people cooking meth. Team up with Walt and they have the best product and a monopoly on the entire drug market from New Mexico to Phoenix. What is the downside to that? :wtf:

As far as Mike I kinda agree, but what good would checking the bag do? Walt already had the gun. He checks the bag and gets shot sooner. You could argue he should've had his gun out already but when has Mike ever seen Walt as a threat? Keep in mind he tied him to a radiator with no hassle the day before.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gus should've won the emmy :to:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHG6lkr_4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHG6lkr_4o[/ame]

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I can see why you are so red, what Russians are you talking about?? How would he bring attention to them the other dealers?

The girl that was gettin the precursor...he peoples..the checkz or whoever them people in Europe...thos big time guys and the people that he teamed up with in season 5..they wont like all the attention walt is bringing.

And like I said, Walt paid for Hanks medical bills with drug money...hanks gonna tell walt on the side that he knows what he is doin, and walts gonna use that walk logic and shut hank the fukk up.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
YO last night I was kicking it at my normal bar in Miami and met Bubbles from the Wire. Son said he was almost Gustavo Fring in Breaking Bad but lost to the obvious.
You know I gave son props but I had to let him know Breaking Bad took the title from the wire... this ni99a went off on me. Talking about The Wirehas no Main character which is why the illusion of Breaking Bad being better. There's no true villain in The Wire either. Me and bubbles rapped for awhile last night he was a real funny ass ni99a. Mad down to earth, I told him that we debate between breaking bad & the Wire all day on the-coli.com ,good times. :ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
YO last night I was kicking it at my normal bar in Miami and met Bubbles from the Wire. Son said he was almost Gustavo Fring in Breaking Bad but lost to the obvious.
You know I gave son props but I had to let him know Breaking Bad took the title from the wire... this ni99a went off on me. Talking about The Wirehas no Main character which is why the illusion of Breaking Bad being better. There's no true villain in The Wire either. Me and bubbles rapped for awhile last night he was a real funny ass ni99a. Mad down to earth, I told him that we debate between breaking bad & the Wire all day on the-coli.com ,good times. :ehh:

Tell him to start posting here, would be epic. :whoo:

And I don't blame him for repping "The Wire", that's his peoples.

Fred.