Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
You about to eat real good man....

donuthellp1.gif

Too bad you missed the thread while the show was on but I'm sure a few people won't mind discussing the season with you.

Fred.

This is gonna sound awful, but I purposely never watched it because Direct TV didn't give me AMC in HD until last year.

Then I just pushed through all 4 seasons in a week and now Im on Xfinity and the on Demand episodes don't go back that far on Season 5, So that link is gonna keep me well fed.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You didn't know lol?

Him and Cranston was always talking shyt to each other in interviews because of it, because Cranston is in the re-make. Dean Norris would just randomly say "all I'm saying is, why remake a classic?".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let it die.

theres nothing left to talk about bros

revive it next year

:usure:

Emmys is this week end breh. "Breaking Bad" is up for 13 of them.

And they start filming in a little over a month. This is still season 5. :lawd:

Fred.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
anybody think this might be foreshadowing to the end of walt

this was the opening in season 2 episode 7

watch

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Rewatchin full measures, Mike was a topgunna. Shot those dudes in the warehouse without wasting one bullet. Even shot Chan in the hand and send him on his way. Imma miss mike maine

Sent from my Commodore 64 using tapatalk2

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anybody think this might be foreshadowing to the end of walt

this was the opening in season 2 episode 7

Fixed that for you breh. Just post links from Youtube, don't need any tags around it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxYrjWMvmdg"]Los Cuates De Sinaloa - Negro y Azul - YouTube[/ame]

Fred.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed that for you breh. Just post links from Youtube, don't need any tags around it.

Los Cuates De Sinaloa - Negro y Azul - YouTube

Fred.
This show is great, but nowhere near the level of THE WIRE. You gotta be kidding me. THE WIRE - S1,S3, and S4 are superior to BB. I'm a big Breaking bad fan, but no way. Breaking Bad has a lot of subpar episodes. Plus THE WIRE has the superior Antagonists. With the exception of GUS, who on BB is touching BARKSDALE crew or Marlo? With the exception of GUS, BB has cartoon villains compared to THE WIRE.

Also the WIRE has the GOAT, supporting characters. BB has some very weak supporting characters. SKYLAR, MARIE, WALT JR.

We're talking about a series where you have supporting characters like PROP JOE, OMAR, BODIE, CARVER, LESTER "THE GOD" FREEMAN, BUNK, D'ANGELO BARKSDALE (who can be considered main character) and fukking BUBBLES! The WIRE's supporting cast shyts on most shows main cast.

BB is not on the same playing field as THE WIRE.