Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AMC Walking Dead with Breaking Bad blue meth - YouTube

Damn brehs..
Looks like Heisenberg's Crystal lasted well into the zombie apocalypse
11858268crawford2.png

:merchant: So that must mean Walking Dead is set in the Breaking Bad universe what if Walt was trying to develop a new formula, and accidently caused the zombie outbreak in Walking dead :ohhh:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Role of a life time breh.

The cast of this show is weird, because anytime they speak on their characters, or in relation to each other, they basically mirror who they are on the show.

I remember Bob Odenkirk (Saul), Aaron Paul (Jesse) and Jonathan Banks (Mike) were all in the same room and the question was "what do you think of the character Walter White?". BO was neutral, AP was making excuses for Walt and JB was like "fukk Walt, he's a sociopath".

Same with Dean Norris (Hank). He wants Walt to get caught and/or die.

Or when Bryan Cranston and AP were getting interviewed, AP was like "I'd like for Jesse to get away from Walt if possible" and Cranston was like "what would Jesse be without me?".

Maybe empathizing with their characters helps them act better, I dunno. I thought it was kinda cool. :manny:

Fred.

Where do u get the Podcasts? I feel like this may be a dumb question, but hey, thats why we have this thread! :skip:

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if the actors do that kind of thing to play with our minds even more. I mean, they are actors, and if they say the wrong thing, they could ruin it for everyone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where do u get the Podcasts? I feel like this may be a dumb question, but hey, thats why we have this thread! :skip:

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if the actors do that kind of thing to play with our minds even more. I mean, they are actors, and if they say the wrong thing, they could ruin it for everyone.

Breaking Bad - Insider Podcast Season 5 – AMC

Something else about the actors....Vince Gilligan said the actors only know the plot of the ep they're on. For example, when Walt was trying to convince Jesse he didn't poison Brock in "End Times", Cranston had no idea Walt actually did poison Brock, which made the scene more convincing.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:snoop::comeon:
Walter White is fukking nuts. he could sell his share, get that 5 million and maybe preserve his family. try to rebuild his marriage. launder the money in his car wash, he could walk away a free man. his brother and the DEA would never likely track him down because he'd be out.

instead he is so arrogant, egotistical, and filled with hubris that he won't walk away. he can't even sell the shyt he cooks with out the infrastructure. its just sad to watch him like this. everything falling apart around him, him losing sight of why he ever started this shyt. he didin't give a fukk that that kid got murked hell he would have killed the two guys on the train too if it needed to be done.

Walt is a lost soul. the only thing that can save him now is death. he isn't the same person he was and he will probably never go back to being that guy again because that guy had a conscious. the guy that noticed the piece of the plate missing and cried because he knew he had to kill someone has become the guy that will murder innocent children like they're a speed bump on the path to his goal a goal he doesn't even know what it is any more.

i was rooting him to save his family and get out of the business. now nothing other than his death will satisfy me. i hope Jessie and Mike get to kill him especially Jessie after he finds out all the dirt Walt did to him over the years. if not i want Skyler to kill him in his sleep. all i know is he has to die.
Mike dead man, you been watching the show at all? Walt doing what Gus did before him and what Mike used to do kill at will, Skyler is innocent in this how? She launders the money, she had an out when the lawyer told her to go the police and she passed on it, noone is totally clean here, Jesse is a killer and a dealer and a user, he had a good heart but when you cross the line, you don't get a do over. Walt got a year or so to live he dying from cancer , you put in all that work and you expect him to stop?:beli:, Most people who know they going to die and did all the things he has done, you might as well play it till the end.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Role of a life time breh.

The cast of this show is weird, because anytime they speak on their characters, or in relation to each other, they basically mirror who they are on the show.

I remember Bob Odenkirk (Saul), Aaron Paul (Jesse) and Jonathan Banks (Mike) were all in the same room and the question was "what do you think of the character Walter White?". BO was neutral, AP was making excuses for Walt and JB was like "fukk Walt, he's a sociopath".

Same with Dean Norris (Hank). He wants Walt to get caught and/or die.

Or when Bryan Cranston and AP were getting interviewed, AP was like "I'd like for Jesse to get away from Walt if possible" and Cranston was like "what would Jesse be without me?".

Maybe empathizing with their characters helps them act better, I dunno. I thought it was kinda cool. :manny:

Fred.

:myman:

Yea I remember those interviews.
I remember seeing them at the comic con sit down and they basically said the same thing there too. Aaron said "I wish Walt would just leave Jesse alone." to where Bryan responds, "Jesse was lost til I came in his life."
They get stuck in THIER characters at times. I remember Bryan Cranston kept that look Walt has when she bout to pop off, the entire sit down.

Again a lot of it is thanx to the writers and the writing process, not one person knows the ending not even Vince. They just go with the flow.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Walt has killed pretty much every distributor he's ever worked with.

Mike was right all Walt had to do was shut up and cook and make money. sure it wasn't the top dollar Gus made but it was enough. Walt can never make top dollar cause he won't do the distribution himself. He's not a street dude, they just ain't in him. He's a coward that's feeling himself and when you put him in the right situation he'll talk hella shyt but he's all bark with no bite. the kinda dude that will shoot you in the back.

dude literally has nothing, no real allies, no friends, his wife is mentally vacant in the relationship, kids gone, and most importantly no future. he can't keep cooking he's gonna get caught but still he won't walk away. its inevitable that he ends up either dead or in jail. i wonder why he doesn't see it. i think Jessie did.

lol @ Jessie watching Walt basically tell his wife to shut the fukk up and go sit down with disgust on his face.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I don't mean to be pushy but where the fukk is the Walt smilie? I mean....c'mon son. Seriously. The show gave this forum....actually fukk it, this entire site one of it's biggest threads, 7,000 posts and 170,000 views. There might be one other thread bigger on the entire site.

Mods, where yall at man? Show some love.

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't mean to be pushy but where the fukk is the Walt smilie? I mean....c'mon son. Seriously. The show gave this forum....actually fukk it, this entire site one of it's biggest threads, 7,000 posts and 170,000 views. There might be one other thread bigger on the entire site.

Fred.

Start petitioning the mods like I do. :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

Fred.

tumblr_m94mrcpzRb1qzfr04.png

agreed but it needs to be this picture ^^^^^^