Reppin
England
tumblr_ma4w85mCXS1qz9ddwo1_500.png

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt has killed pretty much every distributor he's ever worked with.

Mike was right all Walt had to do was shut up and cook and make money. sure it wasn't the top dollar Gus made but it was enough. Walt can never make top dollar cause he won't do the distribution himself. He's not a street dude, they just ain't in him. He's a coward that's feeling himself and when you put him in the right situation he'll talk hella shyt but he's all bark with no bite. the kinda dude that will shoot you in the back.

dude literally has nothing, no real allies, no friends, his wife is mentally vacant in the relationship, kids gone, and most importantly no future. he can't keep cooking he's gonna get caught but still he won't walk away. its inevitable that he ends up either dead or in jail. i wonder why he doesn't see it. i think Jessie did.

lol @ Jessie watching Walt basically tell his wife to shut the fukk up and go sit down with disgust on his face.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever, you keep talking that he won't do distribution like Gus, what the hell has he been doing the last 3 months? He worked out a deal with Lydia and Declan, he making more money than he ever would have made with Gus and Mike, and why the hell would the boss be involved with street dealers? What world does the head of the group deal with street dealers? He got the aryans and Declan's people for that. Again why would he care about jail or death when he dying of cancer? Gus had the green light on Walt when he defended Jessie and the cartel wanted him dead, you don't think he sees where it all ends, come on man really watch the show and then post.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Walter White is fukking nuts. he could sell his share, get that 5 million and maybe preserve his family. try to rebuild his marriage. launder the money in his car wash, he could walk away a free man. his brother and the DEA would never likely track him down because he'd be out.

instead he is so arrogant, egotistical, and filled with hubris that he won't walk away. he can't even sell the shyt he cooks with out the infrastructure. its just sad to watch him like this. everything falling apart around him, him losing sight of why he ever started this shyt. he didin't give a fukk that that kid got murked hell he would have killed the two guys on the train too if it needed to be done.

Walt is a lost soul. the only thing that can save him now is death. he isn't the same person he was and he will probably never go back to being that guy again because that guy had a conscious. the guy that noticed the piece of the plate missing and cried because he knew he had to kill someone has become the guy that will murder innocent children like they're a speed bump on the path to his goal a goal he doesn't even know what it is any more.

i was rooting him to save his family and get out of the business. now nothing other than his death will satisfy me. i hope Jessie and Mike get to kill him especially Jessie after he finds out all the dirt Walt did to him over the years. if not i want Skyler to kill him in his sleep. all i know is he has to die.

I just re-watched the Pilot last night. Walter was diagnosed with terminal cancer in the Pilot. Even with operation and remission it would only give him maybe a year or two extra anyway, but his fate was sealed in the Pilot. Seems like a lot of people, including me, forgot about that.

And I think everyone is going to die anyway. That means Jesse, Todd, Marie, Hank, and Skylar too. No one in this series who did bad things didn't have karma come back on their ass. Whether it's Ted getting crippled or everybody else dying after living a life of doing bad things. Even the entire Cartel got wiped out. Vince Gilligan doesn't like people doing bad things without meeting proper judgment for their behavior. He said it in an interview.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I just re-watched the Pilot last night. Walter was diagnosed with terminal cancer in the Pilot. Even with operation and remission it would only give him maybe a year or two extra anyway, but his fate was sealed in the Pilot. Seems like a lot of people, including me, forgot about that.

And I think everyone is going to die anyway. That means Jesse, Todd, Marie, Hank, and Skylar too. No one in this series who did bad things didn't have karma come back on their ass. Whether it's Ted getting crippled or everybody else dying after living a life of doing bad things. Even the entire Cartel got wiped out. Vince Gilligan doesn't like people doing bad things without meeting proper judgment for their behavior. He said it in an interview.

yeah thats what took me so long to watch the first season. I thought it was a good show but it was so damn depressing. I think the last half of season 5 will bring it back to that level again. But that scarface scene from season 5 is all u need to know. When white said that everybody dies in this movie.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if walt is the 1 that survives while everyone else gets killed and is left alone to think about what he has done/caused while dieing of cancer.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

Giancarlo Esposito is in talks to come back sometime in the last 8 eps.

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/09/might-gus-fring-return-to-breaking-bad/

Gus could be coming back! Giancarlo Esposito tells us “there has been talk” and “there has been certainly ideas floating around” about his big bad character returning in some capacity for the very end. And Giancarlo is so on board with that, saying, “I want to come back in Walt’s [Bryan Cranston] dream and haunt him.” Yes, please!

gus-fring.jpg

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What if walt is the 1 that survives while everyone else gets killed and is left alone to think about what he has done/caused while dieing of cancer.

that would be the best way to end this show, Everyone dieing except for Walt and the baby... Walt is soon to die anyway so he leaves the baby with....

matt-jones.jpg

:pachaha:

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
I don't mean to be pushy but where the fukk is the Walt smilie? I mean....c'mon son. Seriously. The show gave this forum....actually fukk it, this entire site one of it's biggest threads, 7,000 posts and 170,000 views. There might be one other thread bigger on the entire site.

Mods, where yall at man? Show some love.

Fred.

fukk it, my dude. We'll have to keep this thread going strong even long after the final 8 episodes... Where it's a force to be reckoned with without a shadow of doubt to these bytches in the Coli Oval office.

Two years after the final 8 episodes, we'll still be in this bytch making memes, crate digging for details, tie-ins, and just plain reminiscing of what was... All until this shyt is up to 20,000 posts. goat status.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
fukk it, my dude. We'll have to keep this thread going strong even long after the final 8 episodes... Where it's a force to be reckoned with without a shadow of doubt to these bytches in the Coli Oval office.

Two years after the final 8 episodes, we'll still be in this bytch making memes, crate digging for details, tie-ins, and just plain reminiscing of what was... All until this shyt is up to 20,000 posts. goat status.

was this how sohh was during the wire's run. That thread must've been epic

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

We could technically keep posting in this thread since season 5 doesn't end until next summer. :jawalrus:

Also, they start filming again in November so in about 2 months we'll have info on the last 8 eps. I don't see this thread completely dying for a long time.

Fred.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
They'll dread the day they unsticky'ed the BBs5 movement

Plus that blue meth in Walking Dead.. That was on season 2 over a year ago and we just caught on to it here. Surely there's more easter eggs in the world.

I was saying at another forum I post at, there easily hasn't been another TV show where I felt COMPELLED to dive deeper before, during and after episodes. lol Sounds sad coming from someone on the outside looking in, but I actually pride myself with the knowledge, connections and trivial facts that I learn up on about BB