Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Not my favorite episode, just cause the ridiculousness of some it kinda takes me outta it...the random band of skinheads executing this high genius level coordinated hit on 9 targets in 3 separate prisons within 2 minutes of each other...flawlessly and with apparently no one getting caught and flipping...the cia or the mossad would have trouble pulling that off, let alone a hodgepodge of burnout rednecks....the years of buildup for Hank finding Walt out, ending with Walt just lazily leaving a damning piece of evidence chilling in one of the common areas of his home that his DEA brother in law who's been almost singularly obsessed with the case is over visiting with free reign to wander around the crib would most likely find it...knew that they'd have to arrive at these points somehow, but goddamn...far as just pure drama those two scenes were entertaining as fukk though, just logically a bit :shaq2:...i for sure thought something was happen to walt jr and the baby at the end

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to see how Hank confronts Walt about this. But I'm pretty sure what Walt will do once suspected. He's going to probably imply to Hank that if he tries to arrest him for this shyt that he'll implicate him as a part of the organization.

Big time criminal, with head of the DEA in his pocket feeding him info? Yeah, Hank is in a tough situation here.

So much shyt is still out there to be tied together... and I hate that the story had to be done this way (8 episodes). shyt seemed to just be flying in this episode and while Walt got shyt done, I also think it leaves him that much vulnerable bringing in so many other parties.

Lydia is smart with her business venture presentation... Walt was def about to kill her ass with that Ricin.

The scene with Jesse and Walt seemed like a farewell scene. Is Jesse going to be gone in 2nd half of this season? I thought Walt was there to try and poison him when he walked in and didn't have any money for him. And Jesse was really tense during that scene because he knows Walt don't give a fukk. A question though, when Jesse told Walt that Saul told him what he had done, was Jesse referring to the guys in prison? I don't think Walt would have told anybody about what happened with Mike right? (besides Todd) And if Jesse isn't in the second half of the season that much, I guess this means he never finds out what Walt did to Brock or how he let Jane die...

I think the cancer's back. The symbolism is just too obvious. He beat in the paper towel dispenser the last time when he got good news, this time he just smirks care free because it's the opposite news. (just a hunch)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Not my favorite episode, just cause the ridiculousness of some it kinda takes me outta it...the random band of skinheads executing this high genius level coordinated hit on 9 targets in 3 separate prisons within 2 minutes of each other...flawlessly and with apparently no one getting caught and flipping...the cia or the mossad would have trouble pulling that off, let alone a hodgepodge of burnout rednecks....the years of buildup for Hank finding Walt out, ending with Walt just lazily leaving a damning piece of evidence chilling in one of the common areas of his home that his DEA brother in law who's been almost singularly obsessed with the case is over visiting with free reign to wander around the crib would most likely find it...knew that they'd have to arrive at these points somehow, but goddamn...far as just pure drama those two scenes were entertaining as fukk though, just logically a bit :shaq2:

cosign...overall the episode as a whole was average, and some of it was :huh: with how convenient it was

old nazi cacs: well son its just impossible the way you want it done :manny:

walt: no it isnt :birdman:

methed out aryan hicks: :ohhh:

walt has been getting careless and sloppy this season though, and even though he still goes thru all that trouble to hide the ricin, his ego and arrogance got the better of him and he wanted to keep the book because of how highly gale thought of and looked up to walt...but still he coulda at least put the shyt in a drawer or something

all in all, a great cliffhanger on a mediocre episode for the finale...but waiting a year for the last 8 :to:

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Probably already been mentioned but a lot of people been thinking Walt ran off and get a new identity. But what if he actually just entered witness protection? :yeshrug:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
am i the only one that thinks that hank might just go ahead and kill walt? I agree that walt has too much on hank where throwing him in jail would prob just ruin his career. And U already know that skylar could care less about walt. I mean Hank prob suffered a lot more than anybody on this show once walt started cooking meth.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Not my favorite episode, just cause the ridiculousness of some it kinda takes me outta it...the random band of skinheads executing this high genius level coordinated hit on 9 targets in 3 separate prisons within 2 minutes of each other...flawlessly and with apparently no one getting caught and flipping...the cia or the mossad would have trouble pulling that off, let alone a hodgepodge of burnout rednecks....the years of buildup for Hank finding Walt out, ending with Walt just lazily leaving a damning piece of evidence chilling in one of the common areas of his home that his DEA brother in law who's been almost singularly obsessed with the case is over visiting with free reign to wander around the crib would most likely find it...knew that they'd have to arrive at these points somehow, but goddamn...far as just pure drama those two scenes were entertaining as fukk though, just logically a bit :shaq2:...i for sure thought something was happen to walt jr and the baby at the end

I can look past the Hit but we have to thank skylers cheesy potatoes for giving Hank that extra needed push to put it together :comeon:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Probably already been mentioned but a lot of people been thinking Walt ran off and get a new identity. But what if he actually just entered witness protection? :yeshrug:

Maybe he uses Saul's "guy" that can get him a new identity. That's how I think he gets to where he was in the first episode.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The thing about Hank too is...doesn't Hank equate his being shot with Heisenberg? Or am I wrong on that? If so, and Hank realizes he was shot to shyt because of Walt, I think he's gonna go hard in the paint.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: at people being upset that Walt's ego is leading to his downfall.

Like someone said Walt kept the book because it was a symbol of Gale sucking up to dude

Someone put a pic of Walt putting the book in his drawer. He doesn't live there anymore, he has his own spot, he may not even know the book is in the bathroom. It's possible Skylar was going through his shyt and put it in the bathroom.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It was out of the blue considering he had that evidence for MONTHS and it just now dawned on him that it could have been Walt.

It didn't just dawn on him. He saw the same handwriting and that the writing said, "To my other favorite W.W. it's been an honor working with you...fondly, G.B."

He knows G'B. is Gale and he remembers the convo with Walter about the W.W. and he knows they cooked meth together. Gale wasn't Heisenberg, therefore he knows Walt=Heisenberg.

It didn't just dawn on him at all. The flashback was to give context to what was written in the Leaves of Grass book.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yep, this shows at the very least that Walt knew Gale, yet never mentioned it. Remember he saw the weird music video with hank, and the book scene that he flash backed too.

If Hank didn't get suspicious it would be odd.

Exactly. And on the Making of this episode, Hank comes right out and says, "at that moment, Hank knows Walt is Heisenberg."

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:deadrose: at people being upset that Walt's ego is leading to his downfall.

Like someone said Walt kept the book because it was a symbol of Gale sucking up to dude

Someone put a pic of Walt putting the book in his drawer. He doesn't live there anymore, he has his own spot, he may not even know the book is in the bathroom. It's possible Skylar was going through his shyt and put it in the bathroom.
the same gayle that endlessly stroked hiesenburg dikk to the point he told gus he didnt want to work with him anymore. :childplease:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
some of those jail killings had me :russ: and :rudy: at the same time...

episode did feel rushed...this is the problem with only doing 8 episodes wish they wouldve done all 16 episodes together..the pace would be a lot better and nothing wouldve been rushed..

For the last episode of the series I can see Heisenberg about to be caught or clapped up but at the end being done in by the cancer