Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great episode

only question I have is how much time passed from the time Walt says I'm out and the final scene...Cause Declan/Todd/Lydia arent gonna want to up and quit

My only 2 complaints is the season should have been 10 episodes the critics were right the pacing was slightly off... Also they wrote Jesse into a corner, not much left for him to do also the shortened season meant less time with him... Jesse is the 2nd most important person in the show they better use him correctly next year.

Right now I still have BrBa behind The Wire/Sopranos still has a chance with the final 8 to surpass them

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone else pointed out that Walt was wearing the same outfit when he killed the 2 dealers in season 3, in "Crawlspace" in season 4, and when he killed Mike in season 5.

EeyFu.jpg

Heisnlaugh.gif

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing, there was a few shout outs to earlier eps in this season. The hose leaking is from season 2, the Mike quote Walt used, the Tuco quote Lydia used, the fly obviously....the podcast this week is interesting.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Someone else pointed out that Walt was wearing the same outfit when he killed the 2 dealers in season 3, in "Crawlspace" in season 4, and when he killed Mike in season 5.

EeyFu.jpg

Heisnlaugh.gif

Fred.

All 3 scenes were him in Heisenberg mode. Crazy shyt.

These writers are razor sharp with the details.

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of time had passed but what if the bag Walter leaves for Jess had Mike in it...That would of been the epitome of ether

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
great episode

only question I have is how much time passed from the time Walt says I'm out and the final scene...Cause Declan/Todd/Lydia arent gonna want to up and quit

My only 2 complaints is the season should have been 10 episodes the critics were right the pacing was slightly off... Also they wrote Jesse into a corner, not much left for him to do also the shortened season meant less time with him... Jesse is the 2nd most important person in the show they better use him correctly next year.

Right now I still have BrBa behind The Wire/Sopranos still has a chance with the final 8 to surpass them

I have BrBa ahead of the Sopranos simply because I thought the Sopranos really wore out its welcome.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
BREHS :damn: somebody oughtta throw a molotov cocktail at the amc offices. how the hell are we expected to wait ANOTHER YEAR :why: people aint guaranteed "another year" people die everyday :damn:

i know its early but i gotta say that felt like the best final yet. lydia shocked the shyt outta me :ohhh: i shoulda known :wow: i was already thinkin walt's swag was at a hunned thousand million... but lawwwwwd have mercy, when skylar showed all that money
Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif
its fukked up to know shyt still won't work... their marriage is doomed in end in one hell of a tragedy :whoo: and damnnnnn, ya man hank finally knows... i just don't know what to expect next. this final season is bout to be :mindfukk:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If the cancer came back I feel that walt is gonna go back to cooking because who knows how much money he'll be spending. Plus he probably just fed skyler a line about being done to ease her mind since that's what she wants him to do anyway. Besides she did tell him she was waiting for the cancer to come back. I see some kind of way, Hank is gonna slip or walt will find out that Hank is suspecting him, and hank is gonna get that overseas operation booming and relocate. Or he and skyler will take a trip under the false pretense of a family vacay in which he'll try to get her to move there.

Just some random theories...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the cancer came back I feel that walt is gonna go back to cooking because who knows how much money he'll be spending. Plus he probably just fed skyler a line about being done to ease her mind since that's what she wants him to do anyway. Besides she did tell him she was waiting for the cancer to come back. I see some kind of way, Hank is gonna slip or walt will find out that Hank is suspecting him, and hank is gonna get that overseas operation booming and relocate. Or he and skyler will take a trip under the false pretense of a family vacay in which he'll try to get her to move there.

Just some random theories...

If the cancer comes back, he'll probably won't even fight it this time.

And he has enough money, that even if he decided to fight it, they'd have enough.