Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That was before his swag took off tho. Right now, he'd smash that bytch then look at the screen like :youngsabo:

she seemed like she was willing to throw him some sympathy puss at some point early on. If his lying skills were up to the levels that it is now he could've gone in there on some i just found out my wife cheated on me; while i was getting treated for cancer.

milf principle::wow::ehh::shaq:

walt: :sadbron::to::smugdraper::noah:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What was that chicks name? She still the baddest bish thats been on the show. Show has a history of unattractive chicks.

Peepin the replay and my n1gga Walt dont even have a hot meal waiting for him at the crib. Bish couldnt even put his Hungry Man in the oven for him. :why:

Ungrateful bish!!!!!!!!:damn:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
LhIeD.gif

NL8bZ.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this.

Walt killed Gus and fukked the game up for everybody. Everything was cool. Chicken joint was jumpin, Gus was hanging with high ranking officials showing them how to barbeque fish in little pouches of aluminum foil. shyt was flawless and prolly would have lasted til Gus was old and grey like Hector.

Walt was the man. All he had to do was get Jesse clean and make himself seem a bit more stable in Gus' eyes and they could STILL be cooking meth for Gus for a million dollars a month.

I don't blame Mike's gut reaction after coming back and learning about Gus. Kill Walter White. Cause he fukked it up for everybody.

WALT fukkED IT UP FOR EVERYBODY.

:to: :to: :to:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Man fukk Walt at this point. Matter of fact Walt da gawd :sadbron:.

I think i'm going to joining team Skylar brehs. I'm starting to her understand her logic.

Then again Walt was making sure nothing came back to him. fukk THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD!!!! :noah: