Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Todd is gonna be a factor as an "enemy" at some point :yeshrug:. He has that notebook with the recipe for meth and he tries to make power moves with no real regard for others.

Exactly . The good thing with Jesse was he was mostly Loyal Todd is clearly a goon.
It'd be funny if the person Walt is going back to protect in episode one with the gun is Heisenberg and his legacy after he got run off lol

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
of course ill understand.

hes winning right now, and hes doing whatever it takes and i respect that. sooner or later its gonna catch up to him but for now its :win:
he ain't winning tho...this is officially the beginning of the end. Just cause it's not happening in an obvious way, don't confuse this with winning.
He ain't gonna find out til next year :sadcam:

Most likely

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I wish would have been referenced in that argument between Walt & Mike was that if Walt had "went along with the program," Jesse would've died. I think Mike forgot that...there was no way for both Jesse & Walt to continue to be alive under Gus. Out of the three...ONE of them had to go

just gotta wait and see :troll:

Technically if Walt didn't have to stick up for Jesse's emotional ass, none of this shyt would've happened :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The reason the plan seems dumb as hell is because Gus is gone. He had a system, it worked for 20 years. He's dead, and now shyt is falling apart.

Fred.

Or just buried it around there. But leavin 5mili in a bank. In America:usure: Aint smart at all. Hell he got 5 mil. I woulda bought a lil house somewhere for 200k or so in cash. Put it under someone else's name and put it under the house. Something besides putting it in a bank AGAIN

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Walt's gotta dispose of the body now by himself. If the DEA finds it, he's fukked. DEA might link him to Mike, and Jesse will know not to trust Walt at all. Jesse might team with Skyler to flip at that point.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Or just burried it around there. But leavin 5mili in a bank. In America:usure: Aint smart at all. Hell he got 5 mil. I woulda bought a lil house somewhere for 200k or so in cash. Put it under someone else's name and put it under the house. Something besides putting it in a bank AGAIN

well technically it was in a security box :manny:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Jesse might just fukk around and go to the Arizona dude with the meth formula and team up with him to take Walt out of the game for revenge

they need to set up the inevitable Walt/Jesse confrontation

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Technically if Walt didn't have to stick up for Jesse's emotional ass, none of this shyt would've happened :yeshrug:
basically. and Mike grew fond of Jesse (even gave him a handshake instead of Walt)...maybe he didn't care and it's just a respect thing but
:yeshrug:

Walt's gotta dispose of the body now by himself. If the DEA finds it, he's fukked. DEA might link him to Mike, and Jesse will know not to trust Walt at all. Jesse might team with Skyler to flip at that point.

Probably won't be a big deal. It's 1 body, and they were in a secluded area. Walt could probably handle it by himself (or ask Todd for help)