Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
oot-link04.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The only thing I wish would have been referenced in that argument between Walt & Mike was that if Walt had "went along with the program," Jesse would've died. I think Mike forgot that...there was no way for both Jesse & Walt to continue to be alive under Gus. Out of the three...ONE of them had to go

so is walt gonna be on the run from cops, todd n his ppl, or the meth connects? or even jesse?

just gotta wait and see :troll:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah def, first sign of weakness hes shown this season

No If he realized he didn't need mike he wouldn't have hesitated to kill him. He had the gun already and killing mike doesnt solve the problem hes clearing up loose ends like mike shouldve done. No half measures

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Todd is gonna be a factor as an "enemy" at some point :yeshrug:. He has that notebook with the recipe for meth and he tries to make power moves with no real regard for others.

I dont trust Todd. He looks like one of those too smart for their own good type of characters.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another guy who's gonna not understand when shyt actually falls apart :russ:

how do u figure he's killin the game? The game is almost done...for him...and everybody :whew:

of course ill understand.

hes winning right now, and hes doing whatever it takes and i respect that. sooner or later its gonna catch up to him but for now its :win: