Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Brehs, where else could he have left the money besides the bank?

Why not just give it to the daughter to hide under the mattreds or something. That kid looks young as sh1t. So they'll have to wait like 10yrs to give her the deposit box. That plan seems dumb as hell:why: All while depending on some lawyer? Mike went out sloppy like Omar.

leaving under a mattress :childplease: her house is getting raided asap

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? A dude who was pushed around by everyone threatened with death numerous times. How many times did mike put a gun to hos head, how many times was Gus willing to get rid of Dude

Walt with basically no muscle took them out

:myman:

This mofukka a a$$hole breh

**Mike about to die***

Walt: :ohhh:I just realized I didn't have to kill you Mike :yeshrug:

What kinda fukk nikka shyt is that :damn:

Everytime Mike had a gun to Walts dome, it was a good reason. This nikka knew that he wasn't gonna get the list outta Mike and knew the man was about to skip town to never be seen again...Walt killed Mike just to kill him, his big ass ego got the best of him :ohlawd:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate it had to be Mike, he became one of my favorite characters on the show.

That final scene where Walt told Mike he screwed up and he could have just asked Lydia for the list, maybe it was just me but in Walt's voice it sounded like for the first time in a long time he realized what he's done and how badly he fukked up.

That shyt made it worse. Like shut the fukk up, you already did it. It's too late for an apology :rudy:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hate it had to be Mike, he became one of my favorite characters on the show.

That final scene where Walt told Mike he screwed up and he could have just asked Lydia for the list, maybe it was just me but in Walt's voice it sounded like for the first time in a long time he realized what he's done and how badly he fukked up.

yeah def, first sign of weakness hes shown this season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Why not just give it to the daughter to hide under the mattreds or something. That kid looks young as sh1t. So they'll have to wait like 10yrs to give her the deposit box. That plan seems dumb as hell:why: All while depending on some lawyer? Mike went out sloppy like Omar.

The reason the plan seems dumb as hell is because Gus is gone. He had a system, it worked for 20 years. He's dead, and now shyt is falling apart.

Fred.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

same place where he left all the evidence :snoop:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So mike shot himself? :leon:

yep

I guess his motto is

"if anyone's going to kill me it's going to be me"

DAMN THAT'S INCREDIBLE:lawd:

wait so mike shot himself before walt could pull the trigger
:mindblown:
:what: Did I miss something? Walt shot Mike...and then took his gun....where are y'all getting Mike shot himself?

Wait, why are people saying Mike shot himself? He got shot by Walt and died by the water, right? I didn't hear a second shot...

Exactly....it's like we're watching two different shows

there is no way anyone can or should be rooting for walt

he is arguably the first protagnist to turn antagonist in tv history...shyt is beautful brehs

fukk him for how he did mike, i hate it had to be him :to:
:to:

I highly doubt he's the first, but I can't think of any show that documented the subtle changes so effortlessly
I can't help but keep rooting for Walt. Everything he does I see justifiable :wow:
:heh: u have no morals then you follower :whew:

I think the writers fukked up not leaving any redeeming qualities for Walt. I mean shyt, the audience has to have SOMETHING to like about the main character right?

no......we don't :smugdraper:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand how u cant ride with walt tbh

dude killin the game with no help.
:ufdup:
:lolbron: :gladbron: triple double no assist team heisenberg . The guy who was in the trailer looks like the laundry manager watch him give up a description of Walt and Jesse or something season ends with hank like :dwillhuh::wow::snoop:

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Todd is gonna be a factor as an "enemy" at some point :yeshrug:. He has that notebook with the recipe for meth and he tries to make power moves with no real regard for others.