Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think Todd is gonna be a factor as an "enemy" at some point :yeshrug:. He has that notebook with the recipe for meth and he tries to make power moves with no real regard for others.

Walt shoulda held some sh1t back. N1gga taking notes to a Crimnal fukkin conspiracy:what: Stringer is rollin over in his grave

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGo5bxWy21g"]The Wire - Welcome to the New Day Co-Op - YouTube[/ame]

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
No If he realized he didn't need mike he wouldn't have hesitated to kill him. He had the gun already and killing mike doesnt solve the problem hes clearing up loose ends like mike shouldve done. No half measures

To me, Walt's voice sounded full of regret when he realized he fukked up by killing Mike.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Mike didn't shoot himself, Walt shot him. You can see the blood splatter the seat in the car when Walt pulls the trigger.

I was :ohhh: at Walt seeming to show regret shooting him. He could've just gave him the money and let him bounce.

Fred.
:yes:
This was really the first obvious thing that he's done that was driven purely from ego and madness that he's done. Everything else that was driven by ego he had a logical explanation for...but this? He just caused himself more problems by murking Mike for no reason other than exactly what Mike said...."ego."

Hanks going to get fired :lolbron: team Heisenberg
:what:
Walt shoulda held some sh1t back. N1gga taking notes to a Crimnal fukkin conspiracy:what: Stringer is rollin over in his grave

:heh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Man I fukking hate Walt now. Dude has been such a little bytch this season. Running up to the car like a little faggit and shooting Mike like that.

huh what you expect him to do ? Shoot a fair 1? You expect him leave on his own terms after disrespecting time after time. Walt gave him every opportunity to show respect . Gave him 5 million just like he wanted, gave him the heads up to run. Mike had to go. Mike got to respect the boss, if he were smater he would be boss,

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The thing is, what if someone finds the car and the body ? Jesse won't believe Walt if he tries to tell him he wasn't the killer.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
huh what you expect him to do ? Shoot a fair 1? You expect him leave on his own terms after disrespecting time after time. Walt gave him every opportunity to show respect . Gave him 5 million just like he wanted, gave him the heads up to run. Mike had to go. Mike got to respect the boss, if he were smater he would be boss,

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
sbNw0.png

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Mike didn't shoot himself, Walt shot him. You can see the blood splatter the seat in the car when Walt pulls the trigger.

I was :ohhh: at Walt seeming to show regret shooting him. He could've just gave him the money and let him bounce.

Fred.

nikka plz.. so he can rat when he gets caught? :comeon:
no loose end.. everyone gettin clapped.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:yes:
This was really the first obvious thing that he's done that was driven purely from ego and madness that he's done. Everything else that was driven by ego he had a logical explanation for...but this? He just caused himself more problems by murking Mike for no reason other than exactly what Mike said...."ego."

:heh:

For the first time in a long time, since he cried in front of Walt Jr, Walt has realize he went too far that he fukked up. Maybe I'm looking into it too much but that scene seemed a lot deeper than Walt just killing Mike.