Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
When i saw the kid at the beggining I was like :wtf: was the point of that shyt. Then it all made sense :snoop:

What an episode, had me on the edge of my seat, after last weeks episode I needed this :lawd:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Underated post right here, you know while looking for the kid they gonna trace his path, that's a fact. They created two big ass ditches out there, the ground gonna look tampered with for at least a month so you don't think they gonna look there?

They gonna have to clean that mess up perfectly, leave no traces of nothing in order not to raise suspicion over there because cops gonna inspect that ditch.

you guys aren't giving Mike enough credit

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Underated post right here, you know while looking for the kid they gonna trace his path, that's a fact. They created two big ass ditches out there, the ground gonna look tampered with for at least a month so you don't think they gonna look there?
They gonna have to clean that mess up perfectly, leave no traces of nothing in order not to raise suspicion over there because cops gonna inspect that ditch.
Also the good samaritan lives in that area, he can tell them about the truck that got stuck on the train tracks and identify ole redhead because the cops will wanna talk to everybody about the missing kid.
Mad shyt can pop off from this shooting. Definitely the defining moment of this show right here.

lol @ this being the Scarface moment of show. No kids mayne!! No fukking kids!!
scarface_avatar_picture_67353.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The Climax And Foreshadowing To Walts Downfall Is :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:
Which will happen next year since it is being split into 2 seasons, he is just getting started now, he has not even gotten that big yet and guys saying his downfall is coming. He going to get real big before the fall and you guys notice that Walt respects Lydia for planning on killing Mike? They going to do big things together. Last but not least Mike just set himself up:ufdup: by introducing the connect to them, If there is a major death coming up it will be his or Skyler once Walt starts doing Lydia.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I just noticed Walt hardly moved when Todd pulled out the burner.

He really has become a demon. :evil:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Exactly. That's why I said they need to get rid of the body ASAP.

But the worst case scenario would be if that kid isn't dead. Then they are truly fukked.

Walt better tell Jesse to go get that plastic tub so they can do the body like they did Crazy 8's partner in Season 1.

:sadcam:
Not dead, he got blasted in the head from 12 feet out, they in the middle of the dessert, they putting dirt over him, how would he survive all that?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I wonder if the authorities are gonna suspect the Bill Burr character of having something to do with the kid dissapearing?...When the train had to stop he was the only one out there for miles around and for obvious reasons he was acting suspicious..If they start to question him about why he was out there, and check and see that nothing was wrong with his truck, Walt might get nervous and have to add another notch to his body count...

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think by the end of the season walt's conscious is gonna come back and he's gonna go crazy about what he did to those kids and the bodies he has on his resume; just like in scarface when after the high wore off he felt bad about manolo

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:rudy: @ the kid riding around for days with that spider in the jar, maybe i'm wrong but the opening scene was showin us the kid luvs to ride his lil dirtbike thru that area or where we given a future look, to later return to the present time?

Still this ep was flames and yes Walt needs to d!ck down Lydia asap