Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka, you don't watch Mad Men? The last season started the end of March and ended in June.

What's so good about mad men? I watched a few eps on Netflix and saw nothing special. I really don't mean this as a diss. I'm just curious because everyone raves about it. I know it's not action. Is it the dialogue? The stories, the acting? What's so captivating about the show?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't know why the kid had to die. He was like what, 10-12?

1. He's a kid, what is he going to tell mom/dad? He saw men working/doing something near the train tracks? Then what will the parents think of it? Most likely :yeshrug: it off.

2. The owners of the product will never know that Walt stole it. They will only think the Chinese cheated them out of a more potent version. So it can't be traced back to the incident.

3. The kid wouldn't have probably even told anyone about it if they just buddy buddied the kid about it. I mean you can tell the kid anything, that they're refueling the train, oiling it up, anything and he would have probably believe it. Again, this looks like a young ass gullible kid.

So yea. WTF :wtf:

Would you bet 25 to life on that? Kid didn't seem like any regular idiot. You don't know how long he was standing there or what he saw. What if he saw the train being stopped. What if he heard what Walt was yelling. He might be smart enough to know ain't no damn oiling or refueling gonna happen in the middle of the desert, with liquid being poured into the ground. A man jumping off a moving train and another hiding under it

Not saying you're wrong. But that's the point mike was making. You leave no witnesses at all. Even if you tie them up. Even if u wear a mask. You either kill them all or you leave someone to be... Well.... A witness.

The 100% sure way that kid would not tell another soul was to kill him

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
ending doesnt take away from what was an underwhelming ep. sick of jesse solving all their issues while they fight. aint the same without gus to me

name another time other than magnets that jesse solved their issues..

:sitdown: oh yea i forgot those were the only times :sitdown:

fukking douchebag

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Would you bet 25 to life on that? Kid didn't seem like any regular idiot. You don't know how long he was standing there or what he saw. What if he saw the train being stopped. What if he heard what Walt was yelling. He might be smart enough to know ain't no damn oiling or refueling gonna happen in the middle of the desert, with liquid being poured into the ground. A man jumping off a moving train and another hiding under it

Not saying you're wrong. But that's the point mike was making. You leave no witnesses at all. Even if you tie them up. Even if u wear a mask. You either kill them all or you leave someone to be... Well.... A witness.

The 100% sure way that kid would not tell another soul was to kill him

There are two types of heists. One where you get away with it and one where you leave witnesses

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't know why the kid had to die. He was like what, 10-12?

1. He's a kid, what is he going to tell mom/dad? He saw men working/doing something near the train tracks? Then what will the parents think of it? Most likely :yeshrug: it off.

2. The owners of the product will never know that Walt stole it. They will only think the Chinese cheated them out of a more potent version. So it can't be traced back to the incident.

3. The kid wouldn't have probably even told anyone about it if they just buddy buddied the kid about it. I mean you can tell the kid anything, that they're refueling the train, oiling it up, anything and he would have probably believe it. Again, this looks like a young ass gullible kid.

So yea. WTF :wtf:

I hope you never commit a serious crime or else you're gonna be living under the jail.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:

Very awesome episode with Jesse getting a win for the heist idea but I'm not looking forward to Jesse breaking down again.

:russ: @ Walt not even flinching when Todd pulled out the gat, this nikka in deep now. Is this gonna start the rift between Jesse and Walt?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I hope that kid isn't found to be alive next week. That'd be disappointing.

Lydia could get it.

That is all.

Yup, I think that's what's going to happen.

No way they give the kid another bullet... Jesse is going to have another mental crisis after this shyt

nah, it's pretty apparent in the EP preview that they have the kid's body buried in the sand of the truck they were using

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Problem with killing the kid is it just creates more problems.

Risk that kid saw enough, can piece it all together, and get authorities involved < risk of killing the kid, having to get rid of the body and def having authorities involved

either way they're fukked though and can't fault Todd for blasting