Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im sure yall noticed the over the top product placements all over now. that heat on blu ray quote was really slick

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Would you bet 25 to life on that? Kid didn't seem like any regular idiot. You don't know how long he was standing there or what he saw. What if he saw the train being stopped. What if he heard what Walt was yelling. He might be smart enough to know ain't no damn oiling or refueling gonna happen in the middle of the desert, with liquid being poured into the ground. A man jumping off a moving train and another hiding under it

Not saying you're wrong. But that's the point mike was making. You leave no witnesses at all. Even if you tie them up. Even if u wear a mask. You either kill them all or you leave someone to be... Well.... A witness.

The 100% sure way that kid would not tell another soul was to kill him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bA3zMOupbs&list=FL_VBk_ADWvyHjbT4jxbr3TA&index=8&feature=plpp_video"]Dead men tell no tales-Motorhead - YouTube[/ame]

:lawd::lawd:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
shyt getting real. Wondered why Walt had gone to see Hank, he's not the type to just go for a chat and then he bugged the place :wow:

Landry all grown up and shyt now :myman:

Mr. Blue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Everyone sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."

breaking-bad-end-times-aaron-paul-bryan-cranston-tv-show-image-01.jpg

:ohhh:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Too be honest when shyt hits the fan with Walt and Jesse I wouldn't be surprised if not only Walt tells Jesse he poisoned Brock but he also let Jane die. Walt will be on some self righteous tip and tell Jesse I saved you so many times from that Junkie Jane to Gus.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
█ W.D.Y.D. █;1146542 said:
Problem with killing the kid is it just creates more problems.
Risk that kid saw enough, can piece it all together, and get authorities involved < risk of killing the kid, having to get rid of the body and def having authorities involved
either way they're fukked though and can't fault Todd for blasting

Acutally it shouldn't create more problems...just fukk wit their heads more. And this time it wasn't Walt or Jesse fault so blaming each other won't help anything either. In the grand scheme of things they kill more with meth than wit bullets. Not to mention kids go missing everyday and making the body disappear shouldn't be an issue wit these two. They should be solid wit this minor set-back. :manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't know why the kid had to die. He was like what, 10-12?

1. He's a kid, what is he going to tell mom/dad? He saw men working/doing something near the train tracks? Then what will the parents think of it? Most likely :yeshrug: it off.

2. The owners of the product will never know that Walt stole it. They will only think the Chinese cheated them out of a more potent version. So it can't be traced back to the incident.

3. The kid wouldn't have probably even told anyone about it if they just buddy buddied the kid about it. I mean you can tell the kid anything, that they're refueling the train, oiling it up, anything and he would have probably believe it. Again, this looks like a young ass gullible kid.

So yea. WTF :wtf:

okay... everybody... yeah. The kid had to die. Just give it up. If I was the one you was pulling that heist for and you told me a kid saw it but you scared him straight, I'd shoot you in the face on the spot then move my ENTIRE operation and leave your body there for either the feds or the coyotes. Whoever got it first.

Those train dudes ain't stupid. Soon as they get to where they're going and those chemicals ain't pure, two things is gonna happen when they find out that pure shyt is now 90% water at their job.

1. They're gonna say "Wtf that's impossible only places we stopped was at the freight yard and here- oh shyt. :mindblown::why::snoop:"

2. You best believe the news is gonna report that "300 million dollars in methylamine just.... disappeared from a train.... possibly where workers claim they stopped to help a broken down dump truck at a crossing. While this seems like an IMPOSSIBLE scenario..."

all it's gonna take is Tarantula Boy to say "I saw how they did it". SOMEBODY's gonna believe it. His parents, the cool kids he gonna try to impress, the cool kids who check it out themselves to be cool... SOMEBODY's gonna believe it.

so yeah.

fukk tarantula boy. wrong place, wrong time.

bystanders get shot.

:ufdup:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
&#9608; W.D.Y.D. &#9608;;1146542 said:
Problem with killing the kid is it just creates more problems.

Risk that kid saw enough, can piece it all together, and get authorities involved < risk of killing the kid, having to get rid of the body and def having authorities involved

either way they're fukked though and can't fault Todd for blasting

Underated post right here, you know while looking for the kid they gonna trace his path, that's a fact. They created two big ass ditches out there, the ground gonna look tampered with for at least a month so you don't think they gonna look there?

They gonna have to clean that mess up perfectly, leave no traces of nothing in order not to raise suspicion over there because cops gonna inspect that ditch.

Also the good samaritan lives in that area, he can tell them about the truck that got stuck on the train tracks and identify ole redhead because the cops will wanna talk to everybody about the missing kid.

Mad shyt can pop off from this shooting. Definitely the defining moment of this show right here.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
okay... everybody... yeah. The kid had to die. Just give it up. If I was the one you was pulling that heist for and you told me a kid saw it but you scared him straight, I'd shoot you in the face on the spot then move my ENTIRE operation and leave your body there for either the feds or the coyotes. Whoever got it first.

Those train dudes ain't stupid. Soon as they get to where they're going and those chemicals ain't pure, two things is gonna happen when they find out that pure shyt is now 90% water at their job.

1. They're gonna say "Wtf that's impossible only places we stopped was at the freight yard and here- oh shyt. :mindblown::why::snoop:"

2. You best believe the news is gonna report that "300 million dollars in methylamine just.... disappeared from a train.... possibly where workers claim they stopped to help a broken down dump truck at a crossing. While this seems like an IMPOSSIBLE scenario..."

all it's gonna take is Tarantula Boy to say "I saw how they did it". SOMEBODY's gonna believe it. His parents, the cool kids he gonna try to impress, the cool kids who check it out themselves to be cool... SOMEBODY's gonna believe it.

so yeah.

fukk tarantula boy. wrong place, wrong time.

bystanders get shot.

:ufdup:

:wow:...

:to: