Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second โ€œCarterโ€
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Breh... How many shows have shown a grown man kill/shoot a kid on screen?

:ohmy:

I can't believe what I just saw. Walt fukked up by telling Skylar he was robbing a train...they need to throw shytty in the bushes for real.

:to:

So im thinking. What if this gets on the news and Skylar sees that a kid was killed near a train track? Instantly she's gonna piece together that Walt told her he was robbing a train. This might be what makes Skylar snap brehs!:sadbron:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Watching the sneak peek for next week and wow does Skylar and Marie need to get got with the quickness. Str8 up get thrown out to the bushes :birdman:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So im thinking. What if this gets on the news and Skylar sees that a kid was killed near a train track? Instantly she's gonna piece together that Walt told her he was robbing a train. This might be what makes Skylar snap brehs!:sadbron:

Exactly. That's why I said they need to get rid of the body ASAP.

But the worst case scenario would be if that kid isn't dead. Then they are truly fukked.

Walt better tell Jesse to go get that plastic tub so they can do the body like they did Crazy 8's partner in Season 1.

:sadcam:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope that kid isn't found to be alive next week. That'd be disappointing.

Lydia could get it.

That is all.

Yup, I think that's what's going to happen.

No way they give the kid another bullet... Jesse is going to have another mental crisis after this shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
tumblr_m8ojfqpQK01qbkiy8o1_500.png

needs to be a smiley

It should take over Jackie Chan's "mind blown" one.

Dooby

ุฅู† ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡
Daps
I don't know why the kid had to die. He was like what, 10-12?

1. He's a kid, what is he going to tell mom/dad? He saw men working/doing something near the train tracks? Then what will the parents think of it? Most likely :yeshrug: it off.

2. The owners of the product will never know that Walt stole it. They will only think the Chinese cheated them out of a more potent version. So it can't be traced back to the incident.

3. The kid wouldn't have probably even told anyone about it if they just buddy buddied the kid about it. I mean you can tell the kid anything, that they're refueling the train, oiling it up, anything and he would have probably believe it. Again, this looks like a young ass gullible kid.

So yea. WTF :wtf: