Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont get me wrong,I do believe Sky was in the Right for gettin the Kids the Hell Out.....but theres no Gus',no Twins,no Tucos out there thats gonna come out the Cut and Murder Walt & nem

The big ass gun Walt gets on his 52nd birthday is for somebody.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Back on the first page

Quick question , I asked this b4 but I dono if any1 explained it, can sum1 fill me in on the theory that Gomez is Mikes guy on the inside? What made you arrive at this conclusion?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
iMEp9g0PLRZzT.gif

It's almost time.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Back on the first page

Quick question , I asked this b4 but I dono if any1 explained it, can sum1 fill me in on the theory that Gomez is Mikes guy on the inside? What made you arrive at this conclusion?

people think he might be gus guy or mikes guy because hes always shooting down hanks theories .... you think the pollos hermanos guy deals drugs? nah your crazy man etc.

also people point out that hes been around too long to have nothing else happen to his character

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

who has Mike been killing/trying to kill? not killers and drug dealers?

Oh and killing someone to buy yourself sometime isn't "killing to protect yourself"

It is protecting yourself if you were gonna get killed if that person was alive .Mike was gonna kill Lydia and her daughter :childplease:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
people think he might be gus guy or mikes guy because hes always shooting down hanks theories .... you think the pollos hermanos guy deals drugs? nah your crazy man etc.

also people point out that hes been around too long to have nothing else happen to his character

:ehh: I'm not gonna rule this out...that's true that he's been around way too long for him to b insignificant...maybe he'll take over the case when hank takes the promotion

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It is protecting yourself if you were gonna get killed if that person was alive .Mike was gonna kill Lydia and her daughter :childplease:

Because she tried to kill him. And him killing her daughter was never gonna happen, it's why he gave her a pass in the first place, because he didn't want to kill a mother with her kid in the next room. That's why he said "this is what I get for being sexist".

Walt has poisoned a kid and detonated a bomb in a retirement home. What has Mike done comparable to that? Nothing....he's never endangered innocent people like Walt....nor has he ever lied and manipulated like Walt does Jesse....matter of fact, he paid Walt a visit just to warn him "hey man, you're being too reckless" with that half-measure monologue.

I don't really understand comparing the two. Walt is currently well on his way to being a villain, Mike is an anti-hero.

Fred.