Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that hexagram dude said I was over estimating Mike's worth and Walt should just kill Mike. So, now, I'm not even sure.

But in the grand scheme of things, Walt is working with Mike cause he wants to make money. He's not paying that legacy costs for the hell of it, also I doubt Walt is thinking about killing Mike because its business. Walt is learning the cost of doing business, Walt was never an owner. Jesse understands because he's been in the drug business a lot longer than Walt. Jesse might be emo, but he still used to move product.

Vetting a Vice Presidential candidate is a lot different than vetting killers and goons. This is not exactly what a p.i. does.

:rudy:

You been saying they don't need Mike at all, why are they using him, why don't Badger and Skinny Pete join, why don't they pull methylamine out of thin air, it's bad writing, and all this other silly shyt.

I said they need to get rid of Mike eventually, if they can get Lydia and her knowledge of Gus's operation on their side.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was a reference to Icarus flying too close to the sun....Walt was essentially saying he felt Gus killed Victor because Victor didn't know his place.

I still say Victor got murked because he failed at his job and allowed himself to be seen at the scene of a homicide, thus he became a liability. Victor wasting an entire batch with his shoddy work probably didn't help matter either.

Funny thing about the Icarus reference is that it's likely to be a better description for Walt than anyone.

Being seen is why Gus killed him but Mike and Victor had the "yeah I was seen" conversation away from Jesse and Walt. So Walt is just assuming why he killed him....regardless even if Walt knew for sure I'm sure he'd say the same thing because he was trying to send a message to Jesse about Mike.

Fred.

Habit

Banned
Daps
if he...learned distribution and had his own muscle, that could make him move on Mike.

Clap.gif

This show would be untouchable if Chris, Snoop and Furio hopped out on Mike on the half season finale.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
only way to for people to turn on walt is to kill jesse

I already turned on Walt a long time ago. Gilligan already stated that he wants people to feel bad when Walt dies but if he's directly responsible for Jesse's death. :pacspit: on Walt...

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drug distribution is a piece of cake. Probably the easiest part of being a drug dealer is dealing with the street level activities. All he needs is a couple of drug mules, drivers, and drug dealers. This is a small thing to a giant.
:rudy:
No it's not.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: i thought he wanted people to hate him

He says Walt is such a bad guy idk so far :myman::jawalrus::obama::gladbron::bryan: he's just making moves . I think killing hank would be the straw that turns most people . Jesse is a bad guy , Walt bad naw but he sells meth , killed people tried selling drugs at NA , fukked up his friends rehab . The thing is Walt is still like a antihero to me he needs to kill someone innocent

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Wait...the director already said that Walt's going to die? :what:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
He says Walt is such a bad guy idk so far :myman::jawalrus::obama::gladbron::bryan: he's just making moves . I think killing hank would be the straw that turns most people . Jesse is a bad guy , Walt bad naw but he sells meth , killed people tried selling drugs at NA , fukked up his friends rehab . The thing is Walt is still like a antihero to me he needs to kill someone innocent

Word for some reason I don't hate/dislike Walt at all :laugh:

Though this season I get a bit :guilty: when Jesse is guilt tripping and Walt is like :smugfavre:

:damn: