Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how people keep saying that Walt can just get some goons to do same work that Mike and his people do when Mike has made it known more than once that he extensively vets the people who work for him. Mike also has insider knowledge as to how the police move.

You do Know there are other private investigators ?? That can vet people most p.i. Are ex law enforcement of course mike has 20 years experience but jesse and Walt have to start somewhere .you guys think Walt is replaceable but not mike :/ Jesse can cook but like Walt said you can follow the formula but can you troubleshoot ?? Who can guarantee Jesse won't use meth again ? Heroin ?

Habit

Banned
Daps
:wtf:

How does Walt go about doing this? Putting an add in the paper saying he needs drivers, drug mules and dealers?

that hexagram dude said I was over estimating Mike's worth and Walt should just kill Mike. So, now, I'm not even sure.

But in the grand scheme of things, Walt is working with Mike cause he wants to make money. He's not paying that legacy costs for the hell of it, also I doubt Walt is thinking about killing Mike because its business. Walt is learning the cost of doing business, Walt was never an owner. Jesse understands because he's been in the drug business a lot longer than Walt. Jesse might be emo, but he still used to move product.

You do Know there are other private investigators ?? That can vet people most p.i. Are ex law enforcement of course mike has 20 years experience but jesse and Walt have to start somewhere .you guys think Walt is replaceable but not mike :/ Jesse can cook but like Walt said you can follow the formula but can you troubleshoot ?? Who can guarantee Jesse won't use meth again ? Heroin ?

Vetting a Vice Presidential candidate is a lot different than vetting killers and goons. This is not exactly what a p.i. does.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that hexagram dude said I was over estimating Mike's worth and Walt should just kill Mike. So, now, I'm not even sure.

But in the grand scheme of things, Walt is working with Mike cause he wants to make money. He's not paying that legacy costs for the hell of it, also I doubt Walt is thinking about killing Mike because its business. Walt is learning the cost of doing business, Walt was never an owner. Jesse understands because he's been in the drug business a lot longer than Walt. Jesse might be emo, but he still used to move product.

Walt feels hes the boss now, the one that knocks . He was also clearly bOthered by the money division . Whether he wants to kill him or not we don't know . Jesse doesn't care about the money he's shown that several times in ther show , he's just happy the team is back together even Gilligan said that .you think that legacy cost is a regular business cost in the drug game ??? The nicca didn't even tell them the details anyone else besides Jesse would be like :childplease: how does this affect me ? Especially with the way mike addressed it .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're pretty much in the same league

:snoop: no they are not they are moving way less than with gus. Jesse even brings that up cooking less but more money . That's the only thing that really can be argued for why Walt should just let it go but clearly he wants to be the boss so well see

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt had every right to be mad about them legacy costs....that shyt is on Mike and he should be responsible for it.

Walt being upset about paying the mules is fukking stupid though....that's just him being greedy (like Jesse was when working with Gus).

It's crazy how much Walt has been feeling himself this season, but obviously he gets humbled at some point.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vetting a Vice Presidential candidate is a lot different than vetting killers and goons. This is not exactly what a p.i. does.

A good p.i. Can vet people usually thru their connections to law enforcement . And vetting a vice presidential candidate is completely different so I don't why you brought that up . But acting like mikes the only guy to ever do crime is ridiculous . He has skills and shyt but his BASIC role can be replaced sure the replacement may be not be mike quality but same thing with killing Walt sure other people can cook meth but they don't have the chemistry background of Walt to work around any problems.
I don't get why yall acting like without mike they would have nothing . They bottom line is mike was being a bad partner . It doesn't hurt him at all to explain why paying his and Gus guys is relevant to Walt. Bosses talk the way mike was talking not partners

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What did that nikka mean about victor getting killed by Gus cuz he got to close to the light brehs? shyt has had me thinking and wondering what he meant

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt had every right to be mad about them legacy costs....that shyt is on Mike and he should be responsible for it.

Walt being upset about paying the mules is fukking stupid though....that's just him being greedy (like Jesse was when working with Gus).

It's crazy how much Walt has been feeling himself this season, but obviously he gets humbled at some point.

The mule costs are fine why it was so much he couldn't really complain. Then with the legacy costs ehh looks shady especially when we see whats going on and know why he's paying it . To Walt he could Just be making shyt up to try ANd take advantage of their inexperience . Walt can't see what see with the dudes in jail

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a reference to Icarus flying too close to the sun....Walt was essentially saying he felt Gus killed Victor because Victor didn't know his place.

I still say Victor got murked because he failed at his job and allowed himself to be seen at the scene of a homicide, thus he became a liability. Victor wasting an entire batch with his shoddy work probably didn't help matter either.

Funny thing about the Icarus reference is that it's likely to be a better description for Walt than anyone.

Yup in old interviews it was cause they saw him at the scene Gus killed him. And dap for the Icarus /Walt thing I said that earlier . He's being too ambitious too quick

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt just doesn't like Mike running the business but needed him for his connections and access to chemicals. He's pissed Mike has no oversight on his calculations and took liberties by saying walt/jesse need to pay for the legacy payments to his own guys.

Guarantee it's just a matter of time before Walt tries to move in on Mike, unless Jesse flips and gives the OK for Walt to be killed. Dude is full of hubris thinking he's scarface now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike is wrong in how he went about that shyt. He should have at least told Jesse and Mike about them "Legacy" payments before they even started looking for a place to cook. Walt' already a pain in the ass Mike is making it worse with his attitude and still being mad about and bringing up Walt killing Gus.

He's playing it cool but Jesse was looking suspiciously at them Legacy payments too.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike thinks they're both weak though which is why he said that "killing jesse james doesnt make you jesse james" line. He set the parameters of the cut up front and basically said "come at me bro". Jesse backed down right away and rationalized it as we get more percentage profit than with Gus now that we're owners, but Walt is bitter and backed down for the moment but is scheming on how to handle the muscle the way Gus did.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: no they are not they are moving way less than with gus. Jesse even brings that up cooking less but more money . That's the only thing that really can be argued for why Walt should just let it go but clearly he wants to be the boss so well see
What I meant is 50 pounds is a shyt load of meth.
If you're moving that much you're pretty much big time.
Most won't be able to move that much unless they got major connects.