Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
He never raped her, that shyt started....honestly I dunno who said it first, but I've seen "WALT RAPED SKYLER" all over the damn 'net after that scene from ep 2 when he got into bed with her.

They had sex, and she obviously didn't want to, but she never said no, so it ain't rape.

Fred.

This post made me :laugh: for some reason.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He never raped her, that shyt started....honestly I dunno who said it first, but I've seen "WALT RAPED SKYLER" all over the damn 'net after that scene from ep 2 when he got into bed with her.

They had sex, and she obviously didn't want to, but she never said no, so it ain't rape.

Fred.

:russ:

If you were in the SVU universe what you just said would be rape. Cue Walt getting the Stabler beat down.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
So,who want to,guess who dies by eps 8?

Im going with Skylar.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I'll go on a reach and say Walt's son. Maybe Jessie finds out what Walt did....and decides to hurt Walt more by getting his son. Huge reach tho

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I hate that Skylar isn't even attempting to appeal to Walt's "family man" side anymore. She just quit.

If I were her, I'd slip some meth in the son's lunchbox and then be on some :damn: "he learned it by watrching you!!!" shyt with Walt...

Walt would be :sadbron: and maybe quit the biz....you never know.

But at least try bytch.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I hate that Skylar isn't even attempting to appeal to Walt's "family man" side anymore. She just quit.

If I were her, I'd slip some meth in the son's lunchbox and then be on some :damn: "he learned it by watrching you!!!" shyt with Walt...

Walt would be :sadbron: and maybe quit the biz....you never know.

But at least try bytch.

:what: