Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Walt's pride is ALWAYS his downfall....Notice how when Jesse said he'd pay the hush money the look Walt had on his face was the same one he had when Hank said he'd watch after his family, when his ex partner wanted to pay for his chemo, and when Walt Junior was begging for money on the internet.

Yep...i said that a few pages back, only i said ego. But in this case its pretty much the same thing. Dude just lives in his own world where hes the puppet master and he's pulling the strings to control everyone else

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You telling me the only reason they work with Mike is to get methylamine? Which is ammonia and methanol? Those Mexican chemist didn't even need that.

This is horrible writing if they keep Mike around when we know:
1)Walt can still make meth no matter what
2)Jesse has his own drug dealers to move product
:heh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
iSljqeEGbH0yo.gif
:youngsabo:

at first it was funny...then the more she kept screaming it bugged me out, it became a sad sight, then i just felt bad for that bytch. She is mentally fukked.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yall do realize that Mike is just honoring a previous agreement right? These guys were told their families would be taken care of financially if they got pinched but now the money isn't there.

All Mike is doing is holding up the previous arrangement and protecting his ass in the process. Even if he decided paying them wasn't worth it how exactly is Mike supposed to get at them and it not be traced back to him? If those people suddenly start showing up dead it'll just put that much more heat on Mike (who would be the last one alive).

walt was right tho. mike and gus had a business.. mike and gus paid off these guys.. now the feds came in and took ALL the money. lets not forget, mike is broke too. all the dudes in jail, have zero dollars for their family. and the feds are offering to let someone keep the money, in order to snitch..

but see that's mike's problem. you don't hide that information, let me walk around with you and be seen, let me buy this company and cook up meth, hand it over... THEN when its time to split the money........

"oh yea i almost forgot, give me damn near a third of it, and i'll be giving it to some other guys you never seen or heard of or even know if i'm lying. also, i could be under the eye of the feds. oh and this will be happening pretty much forever"

yea, i'd be looking to kill that guy too. especially when nobody even knows me and really you're the ONLY link back to the motherfukking F B I. they need mike's connects and manpower for now. but the moment i could cut him out, i'd do just the same

ego or not.. that's just smart business

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Gale dying wasn't Gus' fault, it was Mike's fault for not having Victor watching Gale's place.

Only time Gus really fukked up was not letting his goon off Hector on some pride shyt. Other than that, he was damn near flawless

gus was an idiot.. think about it... he had a INTERNATIONAL drug ring going on for 20 years at least. was a face to face partner with the boss of a cartel. had millions to give away to workers. so you know he had millions to himself... and at the end of the day he got greedy

dude had it ALL.. then walt comes in nickel and diming with his 99% pure sh*t.. gus gets the meeting set up and see's this ain't gonna work. so what does he do?? lets walt talk him into it and it all went downhill

here's an idea... kill walt and jesse.. continue to be the only seller on the market... continue for another 60 years.. you don't invite in the competition when you can just kill them. this ain't facebook. this is the drug game, you murder the competition unless they are more powerful. and those two were not ever on gus level of power. he could have had them killed on the ride home

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You telling me the only reason they work with Mike is to get methylamine? Which is ammonia and methanol? Those Mexican chemist didn't even need that.

This is horrible writing if they keep Mike around when we know:
1)Walt can still make meth no matter what
2)Jesse has his own drug dealers to move product

2.... jesse's drug dealer got popped by a 13 year old kid.. i don't think i'd trust them to move 50 grams, let alone 50 POUNDS

this is also why they need mike. he handles the business.. period.. that means they cook a batch and.................................... that's it

every single part of the plan from getting it out of the house, to getting the money back in their hand, is all controlled by mike.. workers hired by mike.. schedule made by mike. problems, come to mike. short, come to mike. get robbed, come to mike.

they can't just kill him tomorrow. you can't cut out the middle man if you have no idea how to do his job

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is going on in this thread?

Jesse has no kinda connects or pull, at all, on any level. He has a couple of goof ball homeboys, that's it. That's why Mike hit them with the :rudy: when they asked Jesse if they could help out.

Fred.

This. These people saying jesse has distribution:wtf:

skinny pete and badger aint selling nowhere near as much as mike's connects :russ:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
ight finally caught up with the first 4 season!

anyone can direct me to link for the epsiodes that dropped for this season so far?