Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What gun scene? The Jesse/Walt part?

If so, na, can't recall. What about it?

The ep before the season finale, when Walt sends his fam off....he's sitting in the backyard spinning a gun. 2x it lands on him....basically meaning "kill yourself"....the 3rd time:

v5yc91.png

That's the scene were he got the idea to poison Brock....that's the same plant they show at the end of the finale.

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The ep before the season finale, when Walt sends his fam off....he's sitting in the backyard spinning a gun. 2x it lands on him....basically meaning "kill yourself"....the 3rd time:

v5yc91.png

That's the scene were he got the idea to poison Brock....that's the same plant they show at the end of the finale.

Fred.

Oh shyt, I didn't even think about that. :krs:

Damn, son!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't know how I missed that lily part. In my defense I was high while watching it and too much :krs: over Gus' death.

Don't feel bad, most people missed it. Just like most people didn't notice Saul's goon putting something in his pocket, just like Jesse said he did:

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

Or most people didn't notice that Saul's secretary was shredding a school schedule, obviously Brock's, when Walt was looking for Saul:

proof.png

Or this....

image2.jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The names of the first 3 eps of Season 5 have leaked. I'm going to spoiler tag the second ep name, because it hints at a plot line....one we've discussed actually.

S05E01: "Live Free Or Die"
S05E02: "Madrigal"
S05E03: "Hazard Pay"

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The names of the first 3 eps of Season 5 have leaked. I'm going to spoiler tag the second ep name, because it hints at a plot line....one we've discussed actually.

S05E01: "Live Free Or Die"
S05E02: "Madrigal"
S05E03: "Hazard Pay"

Fred.

e02? what does that refer to?

A madrigal is a secular vocal music composition, usually a partsong, of the Renaissance and early Baroque eras. Traditionally, polyphonic madrigals are unaccompanied; the number of voices varies from two to eight, and most frequently from three to six.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
e02? what does that refer to?

A madrigal is a secular vocal music composition, usually a partsong, of the Renaissance and early Baroque eras. Traditionally, polyphonic madrigals are unaccompanied; the number of voices varies from two to eight, and most frequently from three to six.

Tumblr_lqpzt8j8yo1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

That's from Season 3. Madrigal Electromotive is the German company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos....they're the ones that Hank traced the air filter to in Season 4, that bankrolled the lab being built.

Fred.