Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Small bit of info for Season 5 from Gus aka Giancarlo Esposito:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s166/b...on-five-picks-up-right-where-we-left-off.html

"I do know this. Season five takes up right where we left off," he told The Wrap. "Literally, right after Gus's death.

"[Creator] Vince Gilligan does that, I would think, because he wants to be in real time. This is where we left off, this is where we're going to start."

The show's fourth season premiere also picked up directly after the previous finale.

Esposito, whose character Gus was killed in the season four finale 'Face Off', hinted that he could return to the show.

"If I were in [Gilligan's] position, I would more than likely explain some back-history of Gus."

A new promo released from the season shows Walt (Bryan Cranston) in a terse confrontation with his lawyer Gus (Bob Odenkirk).

Aaron Paul recently hinted that the upcoming season will be "very violent" and the show's "dirtiest" yet.

Breaking Bad returns to AMC on July 15. Watch a promo for the new season below:

Hopefully we get some Gus flash-back scenes.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm gonna have to watch this season off amazon.
Spoiler .....

I just dont see how they're gonna be able to cook meth after losing gus' distribution and that lab.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm gonna have to watch this season off amazon.
Spoiler .....

I just dont see how they're gonna be able to cook meth after losing gus' distribution and that lab.

I assume Madrigal Electromotive, the company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and funded the super lab, will make an offer to Walt.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Tumblr_lqpzt8j8yo1qaw87mo1_500.jpg

That's from Season 3. Madrigal Electromotive is the German company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos....they're the ones that Hank traced the air filter to in Season 4, that bankrolled the lab being built.

Fred.

:ohhh::obama:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching season 1 again

Walt is an a$$hole for letting that Mexican janitor get fired and arrested. He can create meth labs and explosives without a problem but can't come up with a good excuse for the missing shyt?

He better look up that breh and give him at least 50K