Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
No she shouldn't accept it....but she did. Period.

And you're not remembering correctly....initially she kept her mouth shut because she didn't want her family torn apart, her son's heart broken, etc....but her whole demeanor changed once she seen that first duffle bag of money. That's when she started becoming an accomplice, talking about "how can we launder the money", etc.

And for the record I'm not making excuses for Walt, he's a horribly evil person....but she chose to ride with him, so ride with him. Don't start having second thoughts when things get bad. She could've ended the shyt with one phone call to the cops 2 seasons ago, but didn't. And "she don't want to hurt Walt Jr." is a lame ass excuse considering he's really gonna get hurt if a Mexican cartel or whoever decides to shoot him in the head. The amount of money Walt was generating, you're trying to tell me it was completely unforeseen that this line of work was dangerous? She's gotta be incredibly dumb if she thought he was making that much money, with zero danger to himself or his family.

Fred.

pos rep, my breh :cheers:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC going to start marathoning reruns? :gladbron:

Heisenberg season has returned

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I know i'm going to get hated on for this but fukk it** goes into skip bayless mode** This show the wire are in my opinion to of the most overated shows ever of all time... It way too damn slow, I cant stand most of the characters, I'm tired of seeing this nikka in his underwear coughin up blood or his dumb ass wife fukking up everything. I mean it's not a bad show its just not what I want to see when I want to be entertained. it's more like a documentary to me... end rant

:what::wtb::birdman:

Now i know you never watched this show. Way to slow?? This show has one of the fastest pace EVER in tv shows. Breaking Bad was never one to dwell on conflicts and always answered them in A VERY TIMELY MATTER. There's not one plot point i can think of that wasn't covered within a 3 episode span.

And SMH at people saying Dexter was a GOAT contender. Man plz.

The girlfriend thing will come out, just to wrap up that part of the story and to trigger the eventual break up of Walts and Jesses relationship IMO. Even tho they do have a love hate relationship thru out so far, Walts always had some control over Jesse whether Jesse knew it or not.

Jane's plot was over with in the episode "Fly" Jane was the "fly" on the ceiling. I swear that episode goes over so many people's head.

Besides we know this is the final season of breaking bad(Well they doing 2 8 eps mini seasons) So the writers knew full well by the end of season 4 what the end game was. No way in hell this show gonna fall off.

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
kinda sucks we're only getting 8 episodes then to wait another year for the remaining 8

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
shyt, so it's only gonna be 16 eps? and we gotta wait a year for the other half?!?!?! Da fukk, man?!?! Should of just make it 6 seasons in total.

My friend told me it was gonna be 24 eps in total.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
alot of shows been doing that, walking dead played us like that with their last season

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
16 is still more then the standard 13 we usually get. We just got to wait between them.

But knowing Gilligan im pretty sure season 5 consists of 2 stories. There will be a beginning middle and end to both "8 eps seasons"

My guess is part 1 will be Walt vs Jesse and part 2 will be Walt vs Hank. I actually prefer it this way. There wont be any filler like the Skye and Ted storyline