Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4872230_700b.jpg

YBE

Banned
Daps
Brehs I got a question I can't figure out and don't want to research. What was Gus and the cartels true beef. Im lost when I think back to the chain of events. OK if I'm correct Gus was basically the across the border capo so to speak correct? The reason I think this is because the cartel killed Gus boy back in the day but Gus got to still operate his drug empire or was this all in secrecy? I would assume in secrecy but didn't they consult about revenge for tuco which they needed his permission? Seems like they either were working together some how, don't see them just letting him call off a hit like that. I guess out of greed Gus wanted to cut them out of the trafficking business ? Because that was ultimately the scenario he was presented with so was he working with them all along or what?

Gus and his boy started moving meth in Mexico. The cartel calls them in saying they want him to stop. Gus' boy explains they did it to prove there's money there. They want to go in business together with the cartel. The boss basically ain't feeling that and kills Gus' boy. From this moment on, Gus' plots revenge for this

Skip to now. They never said how they ended up working together, but Gus is working with the cartel. Still waiting for his time to get revenge. This is why he still visits the old man (who killed his boy) and torments him. They go through a small war over gus not giving up his chemist.

So Gus sets up the meeting with the cartel again. Goes there and kills them all which was his plan. Then goes back to the old man to brag some more. He wanted to break that old man for killing his boy. But he would never looked gus in the eye to acknowledge him. Until..........

Basically. To add on, the Cartels wasn't feeling what Max & Gus were talking about because at the time (said it was 25 years ago), it was the early to mid 1980s. Cocaine was a high priced luxury drug & Meth was some dirty bum ass narcotic. Still is :russ: I guess Don Eladio felt distributing Meth would undercut his core business as fiends would get hooked on that cheap shyt instead of paying more for coke.

Later on, I guess he realized Gus' cook was :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: & changed his mind.

They still didn't have to kill his boy like that. shyt was brutual :scusthov:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You didn't really expect him to win in the end?

He's in way over his head.

:rudy:

Walt's been in over his head since season one episode one. when exactly has he lost? Four seasons of winning plus he still winning what show you been watching?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Walt's been in over his head since season one episode one. when exactly has he lost? Four seasons of winning plus he still winning what show you been watching?

What drug dealer have you ever seen make it to the end of anything that was not heavily protected in the streets, low key, and had some sort of legit international financial or political backing?

You think Mike calls him a "ticking time bomb" for shyts and giggles?

:upsetfavre:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What drug dealer have you ever seen make it to the end of anything that was not heavily protected in the streets, low key, and had some sort of legit international financial or political backing?

You think Mike calls him a "ticking time bomb" for shyts and giggles?

:upsetfavre:

If Gus got murked by a novice....

The fukk makes you think Walt will see the pot of gold.

:heh:
:rudy: Breh irl no teacher would ever body a cartel type boss. We talking in the context of this show because really Walt would have been dead. But like I said what show you watching thinking Walt can't win nothing outside of a director saying he won't win would have you to believe otherwise let's see
Crazy 8
tuco
Gus
Jesse
Hank
Mike
goons
Hit men
Dea
Gayle
Jesse girlfriend
list just don't stop , common denominator L's one way or another.

Walt :win: only loss he took was to skylard and Ted and we know how that turned out. I'd bet money the only ticking time bomb will be the one Walt uses to kill Mike if it comes to it.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
:rudy: Breh irl no teacher would ever body a cartel type boss. We talking in the context of this show because really Walt would have been dead. But like I said what show you watching thinking Walt can't win nothing outside of a director saying he won't win would have you to believe otherwise let's see
Crazy 8
tuco
Gus
Jesse
Hank
Mike
goons
Hit men
Dea
Gayle
Jesse girlfriend
list just don't stop , common denominator L's one way or another.

Walt :win: only loss he took was to skylard and Ted and we know how that turned out. I'd bet money the only ticking time bomb will be the one Walt uses to kill Mike if it comes to it.

hate on Walt all u want but u have to admit that the man is a genius b :childplease:

nikka is book smart as fuk and will always think of off the wall shyt that nobody else would even think off to merk a nikka.

Dude ain't no damn novice.

:smugdraper:

Wanna bet something on this?

Zero chance that Walt comes out a winner at the end.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
hate on Walt all u want but u have to admit that the man is a genius b :childplease:

nikka is book smart as fuk and will always think of off the wall shyt that nobody else would even think off to merk a nikka.

Dude ain't no damn novice.

stop it doggie

its just a show..enjoy it..but remember its just a show