RrDU2.jpg

ehhhh....very oversimplified...to the point of being incorrect

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Don't save her...don't you do it :beli:

she's a hypocrite but let's not put tax fraud to save people's jobs in the same category as manufacturing and selling meth to satisfy your ego under the guise of providing for your family

:upsetfavre:

If Walt used the Risin on Skyler, would u cry?

I wouldn't. :ld:
:jawalrus:

wat u think? :russ:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Brehs I got a question I can't figure out and don't want to research. What was Gus and the cartels true beef. Im lost when I think back to the chain of events. OK if I'm correct Gus was basically the across the border capo so to speak correct? The reason I think this is because the cartel killed Gus boy back in the day but Gus got to still operate his drug empire or was this all in secrecy? I would assume in secrecy but didn't they consult about revenge for tuco which they needed his permission? Seems like they either were working together some how, don't see them just letting him call off a hit like that. I guess out of greed Gus wanted to cut them out of the trafficking business ? Because that was ultimately the scenario he was presented with so was he working with them all along or what?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Brehs I got a question I can't figure out and don't want to research. What was Gus and the cartels true beef. Im lost when I think back to the chain of events. OK if I'm correct Gus was basically the across the border capo so to speak correct? The reason I think this is because the cartel killed Gus boy back in the day but Gus got to still operate his drug empire or was this all in secrecy? I would assume in secrecy but didn't they consult about revenge for tuco which they needed his permission? Seems like they either were working together some how, don't see them just letting him call off a hit like that. I guess out of greed Gus wanted to cut them out of the trafficking business ? Because that was ultimately the scenario he was presented with so was he working with them all along or what?

Gus and his boy started moving meth in Mexico. The cartel calls them in saying they want him to stop. Gus' boy explains they did it to prove there's money there. They want to go in business together with the cartel. The boss basically ain't feeling that and kills Gus' boy. From this moment on, Gus' plots revenge for this

Skip to now. They never said how they ended up working together, but Gus is working with the cartel. Still waiting for his time to get revenge. This is why he still visits the old man (who killed his boy) and torments him. They go through a small war over gus not giving up his chemist.

So Gus sets up the meeting with the cartel again. Goes there and kills them all which was his plan. Then goes back to the old man to brag some more. He wanted to break that old man for killing his boy. But he would never looked gus in the eye to acknowledge him. Until..........

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
anyone notice Mike taking a half measure by not killing Lydia ....

hope that shyt doesnt come back to haunt him

It will bite him in the ass. To be fair, he's kind of between a rock and a hard place. If he killed her, he'd still be out of a job with no long term money saved up. He's gotta hope he put the fear of God in her by telling her no one would ever find her body, etc.

Mike is in some deep shyt either way. The magnet operation fukked things up. I love how the notion of consequences is played out so beautifully on this show.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
It will bite him in the ass. To be fair, he's kind of between a rock and a hard place. If he killed her, he'd still be out of a job with no long term money saved up. He's gotta hope he put the fear of God in her by telling her no one would ever find her body, etc.

Mike is in some deep shyt either way. The magnet operation fukked things up. I love how the notion of consequences is played out so beautifully on this show.

hopefully somehow Mike will be able to have it both ways ...maybe get the Methylamine or get introduced to the connect (if thats how she gets it) then have her killed

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Gus and his boy started moving meth in Mexico. The cartel calls them in saying they want him to stop. Gus' boy explains they did it to prove there's money there. They want to go in business together with the cartel. The boss basically ain't feeling that and kills Gus' boy. From this moment on, Gus' plots revenge for this

Skip to now. They never said how they ended up working together, but Gus is working with the cartel. Still waiting for his time to get revenge. This is why he still visits the old man (who killed his boy) and torments him. They go through a small war over gus not giving up his chemist.

So Gus sets up the meeting with the cartel again. Goes there and kills them all which was his plan. Then goes back to the old man to brag some more. He wanted to break that old man for killing his boy. But he would never looked gus in the eye to acknowledge him. Until..........
That's what I thought. I figured they had some sort of working relationship at that point. But maybe I needed to refine my question. So they were working together selling Meth and the reason they ended up beefing because Gus finally had his own cook I assume and told them to fukk off thus the beef, I don't know how serious the revenge was he was willing to pay a nice sum to go his separate way . Wow Walter IS a cancer :wow: kills everything he touches :ohhh: I'm almost convinced he wins in the end now

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I like Jesse but got damn

when is his bytch ass gonna follow through with this speech ...shyt was forever ago

Last edited by a moderator: