Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a question for all of you.

To the guys saying Walt will win, or lose....define each. What would be a win or a loss in your eyes? Walt could die, or he could live, or anything in between. He could become the next Gus, but lose his family in the process. Would that be winning or losing?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

To the guys saying Walt will win, or lose....define each. What would be a win or a loss in your eyes? Walt could die, or he could live, or anything in between. He could become the next Gus, but lose his family in the process. Would that be winning or losing?

Fred.

for me

winning = staying alive and stacking enough cash to get his family straight like he set out to do

losing = getting arrested/dying/going out in a sucka ass way after all the G shyt he's done

then again, i wouldn't mind if skylar died and walt became the new gus

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Fred.

Winning to me is breaking bad in the sense of full fledged bad guy /boss. That whole money for family is bs at this point. He has a car wash and can go back to teach. Cancer is in remission and hospital bills paid for. only thing left to do is make millions he lost from grey matter.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
dont know if anyone posted this up but:

[ame=http://youtu.be/L2ATpwfNn8Q]Sneak Peek Episode 503 Breaking Bad: Hazard Pay - YouTube[/ame]

• Dap
Reactions: hex

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt >>> mike.
Idk what I would consider a " win " until I see it.but not dead not in prison not broke

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
An hour & a half until the drop.

Anybody approach this like it's a movie? Like, lights off, popcorn and drink prepared?

Haha I do..

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
An hour & a half until the drop.

Anybody approach this like it's a movie? Like, lights off, popcorn and drink prepared?

Haha I do..

too short for all that

im seriously considering watching the rest of the season in one sitting after its over..