Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any opinions on whether Gus was hooked up with Madrigal way back in his Mexico days?

Or is it more likely that Madrigal bought the Pollos Hermanos franchise from Gus more recently?

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WEEDS vs BREAKING BAD

White women = sabotage drug dealers

Nancy (the widow) thought her dead husband was a broke and didnt leave his kids any money, she decided to sell because she was the main reason they were in debt in the first place.

She meets a new supplier, gets fronted, has sex with the connect, sell the drugs, waste the money, screws a cop, snitches on the connect, exposes the cop and skips town. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Skyler (the wife) was only obedient when she felt sorry for Walter for being broke and having cancer, when he was smoking weed or cooking with Jesse she thought he was out cheating too. Notice how she ran to give the drug money to Ted who bought a SL Benz, but when Walt bought the Challenger she told him to take it back? She begged the BioLab friends for money, but when the BioLab friends were really broke and Walt made his own money she acted indignant? She turned scared because now she has to face the fact that Walt knows she sabotaged the marriage three times, and Walt still survived all of it.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
That's what I thought. I figured they had some sort of working relationship at that point. But maybe I needed to refine my question. So they were working together selling Meth and the reason they ended up beefing because Gus finally had his own cook I assume and told them to fukk off thus the beef, I don't know how serious the revenge was he was willing to pay a nice sum to go his separate way . Wow Walter IS a cancer :wow: kills everything he touches :ohhh: I'm almost convinced he wins in the end now

The producer already stated that the first half of the first season is about Walt going on a winning streak.

He won't win in the end. Everything comes full circle. And he will be back where he started minus his family. Broke, running for his life, and dying of cancer.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The producer already stated that the first half of the first season is about Walt going on a winning streak.

He won't win in the end. Everything comes full circle. And he will be back where he started minus his family. Broke, running for his life, and dying of cancer.

With an assault rifle! :ld:

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I love reading the post's in this thread man... :to:

Freddie(Hex) you a beast. Great catch on the extermination angle....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frameg3.jpg

I cant see it being a coincidence that the bear and Gus were both blown up and both had have a face messed up and eye missing. Is there something more to it?

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frameg3.jpg

I cant see it being a coincidence that the bear and Gus were both blown up and both had have a face messed up and eye missing. Is there something more to it?

i get what you saying..the bear symbolized gus, but why a pink bear?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Damn that don't ruin the show for y'all. I'm all trying to piece shyt together but Damn ain't no need when they tell what's going to happen.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i get what you saying..the bear symbolized gus, but why a pink bear?

Gus's face obviously ties into the pink bear, but the bear is an easter egg in the show. It pops up in a few places.

Jesse had a band called TwaughtHammer, he sings the lyrics to their song "Fallacies" in a couple eps. Most recently in the car with Mike in season 4.

Anyway, there was a short video AMC made featuring that group:

Pink bear is obviously right there, in the beginning.

Season 2, ep 13 (finale, "ABQ") there is a pink bear in the mural on Jane's wall:

FOHBS-650x414.jpg

Holly, Walt's kid wearing a pink bear outfit:

Tumblr_lqddc79K9S1qc5omm-650x365.png

Also it pops up again in the season 2 finale when Walt goes to the crack den to rescue Jesse. It's over in the corner where Jesse is but I can't find a picture of it.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: