Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The chick yall were calling gus' baby moms :ooh: :wtf: :gladbron:

attachment.php

Nobody cares?

Thats the meeting at the police station at the beginning of the episode.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I come back to the thread and see Jesse>>>>>>>>Walt :wtf:

I cant fukkin stand Jesse. Walt shoulda just let those cats kill him in season 3.

He's a weak minded fiend that cannot be trusted. Mike must like him becuz he probably had issues with his own son/the father of his granddaughter.

Jesse is just a natural fukk up. Walt Jr could bring more to the team than Jesse

gus liked him too though...i think its more that they could see that walt really doesn't give a shyt about him and that he's not really a bad dude. jesse and walt are equally flawed imo, its just that walt keeps bad intentions. that fukker is evil

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dont underestimate no fear of death.

Look at Jesse's friends That Badger dude was a retard. You can tell a lot by who a person associates with :usure:

and now he associates with Mike

Saved Walt again from taking a bullet... only cuz Mike was like :manny:
still-breaking-bad-live-free-or-die-2.jpg

If Jesse knew about Walt letting his addict GF die, or the kid shyt, the lilly/ricin. Jesse would be on fukk Walt mode. Which is why Walt spent all that time hiding shyt (hid the plant, put the salt cig in the Roomba etc). Walt knows he needs Jesse to have that "Daddy syndrome" cuz his own parents aint there. If Mike fills that Dad/love/respect spot that Jesse needs filled by drugs/booze/bytches. Walt is dead

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

I cant fukkin stand Jesse. Walt shoulda just let those cats kill him in season 3.

He's a weak minded fiend that cannot be trusted. Mike must like him becuz he probably had issues with his own son/the father of his granddaughter.

Jesse is just a natural fukk up. Walt Jr could bring more to the team than Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jessie is still young, no relationship with his parents. As soon as he knocks up one of these chicks and has a family. Gets that side of his life started, Everyone knows that switch "survival mode": that turns on when you have a kid. Seen how he acted with his g/fs son. Was ready to kill Walt for that. As soon as he has his own kid...

He gonna go into beast mode. Walt is ONLY on that I dont give a fukk vibe, cuz he has/had cancer and was near death, broke ass teacher. With a handicap son, and a cheating ass wife. Who slobbin down the boss, and giving away all Walt dope money.

Jessie is young.. and gonna be a BOSS, if he ever breaks away from Walt. Dude was a shytty street hustler with his wigger crew. Now he seen how cartels are run. Trust he absorbed a lot of that shyt. Mike was training him last season to be a killer. And we know MIke has a good selection of "SOLID" people, so he knows something about Jessie man.

In time, it will be Jessie + Mike vs Walt + Hank
Jessie A BOSS:snoop: man what world is that where he going to have cartels gunning for him and giving him respect? Jessie a checker player not a chess player, he is 26 years old, he should have the game down by now like Marlo did, he is nowhere remotely close to that level. Put it this way, you the main connect and you set up a meeting, you going to listen to go saying what up bytch, and Yo in every sentence? :usure:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

:sitdown: nikka shut that shyt up

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I done been said Jesse > Walt... dudes just realizing. Jesse is keeping Walt alive... even though he don't realize he has the upperhand. Walt owe this dude 40k. Jesse can cook without Walt now, and he gets more respect from Mike

:what:

The only reason Jesse is even alive for this long is because of Walt. Jesse would of gotten killed by Krazy 8 and his cousin a long time ago.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Where did all of these Jesse stans come from?

Yal must have forgotten how dumb dude was for like 3 and half seasons. Go back and rewatch some of the older episodes where he was just fukking up left and right. When I initially watched the show, I absolutely hated his character and I was hoping that he got killed.

I still think Mike can turn Jesse and Walt against each other if it comes down to it though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He had plenty of :wtf: moments. Too many for me to take him seriously.

:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Walt is a certified loser... the only thing Walt ever had was a recipe and no fear of death due to his sickness.

:usure: The same guy that took down the southwest drug kingpin, the same guy that saved Jesse's life countless of times? The same guy the entire DEA been lookin' for an entire year? Whose name is heard south of the border by the cartels?

Get with the movement or die, nikka. Heisenberg Season. Walt White :win:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The only reason Jesse is even alive for this long is because of Walt. Jesse would of gotten killed by Krazy 8 and his cousin a long time ago.

A lot of people (myself included) are stanning Jesse because he's not turning into an a$$hole like Walt.

After watching the first four seasons I don't care much for Walt. I'd rather see him dead and Jesse getting a good ending.