Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I can't lie I don't see how they are going to stretch this out 14 more shows.

Dea basically solved the case and knows everything but who Walt and Jesse are.
If that one Hit man was ready to kill for 10 k a head one of them dudes would definitely snitch with that deal Hank was offering Mike assuming they all had a nice amount in their accounts.

As soon as that blue meth pops back up dea would be MORE on Mike's ass then they already are.

And I ain't feeling how they are making Gus look sloppy as hell. You in a cash trade, paying Walt and Jesse in cash but everybody else is a fake employee getting paid with bank deposits? and on top of that you keep all this incriminating evidence written down behind a picture wtf like Damn even they were employees pay them regular salaries and that goon money in cash.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
walt looked JUST like gus...
remember when gus invited walt to his house...and dude was at the sink washing something up and preparing a dish?

Yeah, that's the point. Just like it season 4 where Gus went to the Cartel and tried to get them on to the meth game is similar to Walt trying to get Gus to sell his meth at Los Pollos Hermanos in Season 2. And Walt is doing to Skylar what Gus did to Hector. Walt = the new Gus. His fate will likely be the same too.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
that episode was :wow: i'm not looking forward to waiting another year for this. walt pissed me off the way he was manipulating jesse this ep. i almost think he needs to get got. if/when jesse finds out it's gonna be on.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yea this is gonna be a failure :snoop: dudes getting too greedy now dea already know about jesse and mike :merchant:
He is that dude now, you think Bodie or Poot could ever do what he did? No because they could never get on his level, Greedy not at all, the iron is hot, the town is dry and you would not flood it with premo product? Walt is in the hole money wise, you would be crazy to not try not run things now. Walt is Marlo now, he trying to get to the Greek level. Greeks equal Madrigal. You see how many sub divisions they had? Can someone confirm that they did work with Grey Matter? I thought i saw this in the opening scene.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
He is that dude now, you think Bodie or Poot could ever do what he did? No because they could never get on his level, Greedy not at all, the iron is hot, the town is dry and you would not flood it with premo product? Walt is in the hole money wise, you would be crazy to not try not run things now. Walt is Marlo now, he trying to get to the Greek level. Greeks equal Madrigal. You see how many sub divisions they had? Can someone confirm that they did work with Grey Matter? I thought i saw this in the opening scene.

:ohhh: oh shyt.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
and yeah, I think Lydia is Gus' baby moms. We know Gus has a kid(s) but it wasn't said if he and the mother were still together. Plus his speech to Walt about a man having to provide even if he isn't loved etc would make sense.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hank being as sharp as he is...its crazy if he doesnt suspect walt. the robbery of the chem lab in season 1, the WW in gales notes, the "gambling problem", the conversation at the table when walt almost sonned himself...

hank is lunching hard

and walt. dude doesnt even give a shyt about money any more. dude is addicted to power. its like winb said, hes shaping the world into the way he always wanted it to be. controlling people

all in all hes being fattened up real nice for slaughter

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I can't lie I don't see how they are going to stretch this out 14 more shows.

Dea basically solved the case and knows everything but who Walt and Jesse are.
If that one Hit man was ready to kill for 10 k a head one of them dudes would definitely snitch with that deal Hank was offering Mike assuming they all had a nice amount in their accounts.

As soon as that blue meth pops back up dea would be MORE on Mike's ass then they already are.

And I ain't feeling how they are making Gus look sloppy as hell. You in a cash trade, paying Walt and Jesse in cash but everybody else is a fake employee getting paid with bank deposits? and on top of that you keep all this incriminating evidence written down behind a picture wtf like Damn even they were employees pay them regular salaries and that goon money in cash.
C/S all of this.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
hank being as sharp as he is...its crazy if he doesnt suspect walt. the robbery of the chem lab in season 1, the WW in gales notes, the "gambling problem", the conversation at the table when walt almost sonned himself...

hank is lunching hard

and walt. dude doesnt even give a shyt about money any more. dude is addicted to power. its like winb said, hes shaping the world into the way he always wanted it to be. controlling people

all in all hes being fattened up real nice for slaughter

Hank prolly has his suspicions or thought about it and was like :childplease: naaah.

Watch season 1 ... that Walt is the Walt Hank knew since he met him until the last year ... it isn't that hard to imagine that dude got tunnel vision when it came to his brother in law.

This build up tho :ahh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
these writers sometimes though man, in general...this show better not have a stupid ass ending