Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He is that dude now, you think Bodie or Poot could ever do what he did? No because they could never get on his level, Greedy not at all, the iron is hot, the town is dry and you would not flood it with premo product? Walt is in the hole money wise, you would be crazy to not try not run things now. Walt is Marlo now, he trying to get to the Greek level. Greeks equal Madrigal. You see how many sub divisions they had? Can someone confirm that they did work with Grey Matter? I thought i saw this in the opening scene.
that's greed man walt aint bout that life

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hank knows it's Walt. Watch his face in that scene where his Captain was reminiscing on Gus and how he was such a different person when he had him out to his house cooking fish and whatnot. You could see it dawn on Hank at that moment like:dwillhuh: it's this nikka Walt.

I was about to mention this. Hank's face looks like he knows what the captain means and has an idea that someone around him is just like that. I bet he knows it's Walt and now he's holding a gambit.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
tumblr_m7lv0mECPb1r5b09io5_250.gif

i dont think i can wait a week brehs

:to:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I was about to mention this. Hank's face looks like he knows what the captain means and has an idea that someone around him is just like that. I bet he knows it's Walt and now he's holding a gambit.

Too many clues for somebody as sharp as Hank not to figure out.

Walt having money, he knows a brilliant chemist is cooking that piff, WW in the lab notes. Walt basically confessed when he got drunk at dudes house. If Hank ever finds out Walt is the one paying his medical bills, it's a wrap.

Also at some point he's gonna see through that bs gambling story. He might even recall the intentional car accident from Walt when they were going to the laundry. shyt was so blatent.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Too many clues for somebody as sharp as Hank not to figure out.

Walt having money, he knows a brilliant chemist is cooking that piff, WW in the lab notes. Walt basically confessed when he got drunk at dudes house. If Hank ever finds out Walt is the one paying his medical bills, it's a wrap.

Also at some point he's gonna see through that bs gambling story. He might even recall the intentional car accident from Walt when they were going to the laundry. shyt was so blatent.

Yeah, what scares me is that Hank might be the sacrificial lamb this season. Dude is already racking up wins and flexing. Walt is gonna have to shut him down. :to:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I just hopped on the wave. Im currently watching season 1 on netflix...about the watch this ish everyday...then get caught up on season 5. I cant believe i slept on this show..its piff

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Mike has become SS1 Walt and Walt has become Gus. With Mike losing all the money he had saved for his daughter he now has a reason to get in the game same as why Walt got into it.

I dont see TOO many clashes happening because noone can really open their mouths. Skyler cant snitch because she's an accessory, and she lied directly to Hanks face making it an even tougher call. If Hank finds out though he is really going to have to heavily consider putting his job over his family. What I think might happen is if Hank finds out, he'll wind up on Walts payroll to divert all the heat away. Hank cant bust them both for the sake of the DEA because it hits home and Skyler and Walt would end up in jail. I also think Gus' wife (my guess) and Skyler will link up some how and she'll teach Skyler how to be a ride or die. I'm not entirely sure if its his wife because she had no rings on her fingers when she was with Mike at the Diner, but its all speculation now.

And to those doubting Walt : remember the flash forward in the first ep. Boy popped the trunk and had some serious :bustback: so we might see Walt get on his last scene in Scarface shyt.

:what: :usure:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I think that moment with the Captain is exactly when Hank realize it's Walt, it's just a matter of waiting for Hank to accept it and pursue Walt. I think the next episode will be Hank knowing it's Walt but fighting with accepting it being him.

In the scene when Mike called Walt to tell him he accepted his partnership offer, Walt looked like an evil villain the way he hung up the phone and just stared out the window. And the way he played game with Jesse's mind. The crazy thing is, I don't think the transition to complete villain is over yet, I think it's still happening and he will only get more villainous.

The one thing I'm torn on is Skyler, obviously she doesn't want to be around Walt and she is scared for her life. But question is why, is it because of what we seen already (fukking Ted or giving Ted all the money) or is she hiding a secret like maybe the car wash is being audited already ?