Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
-I was thinking Mr. Schuler would end up being a recurring character....so much for that LMAO
-Damn Jesse, I feel for you. Walt :smh: Even though I fukk with Walt/Heisenberg he's clearly the villain now and there's no turning back.
-Lydia's gonna fukk shyt up
-Hank/Mike interaction :krs:
-The magnets :snoop: If I was Mike I'd bring Walt/Jesse to the DEA on a silver platter
-Chao! From season 3, Full Measure
-Chao, Chris and Schuler :rip: bodies are starting to pile up
-Hank (and Gomez) is that nikka....crazy how he's the villain to the main character of the show when he's actually the hero.
-That ending was creepy Walt's transformation never fails to amaze me. Jesse and Skyler are pawns under Walt now.

Next episode:
-MARIE! :gladbron: She's actually kinda perceptive when it comes to Walt's behavior
-Walt/Mike beefing :jawalrus: Jesse is torn
So this season we got:
Walt vs. Mike
Walt vs. Jesse
Walt vs. Hank/DEA
Walt vs. Skyler
shyt's about to get real ugly :huhldup:

Daps
I think Mike has become SS1 Walt and Walt has become Gus. With Mike losing all the money he had saved for his daughter he now has a reason to get in the game same as why Walt got into it.

I dont see TOO many clashes happening because noone can really open their mouths. Skyler cant snitch because she's an accessory, and she lied directly to Hanks face making it an even tougher call. If Hank finds out though he is really going to have to heavily consider putting his job over his family. What I think might happen is if Hank finds out, he'll wind up on Walts payroll to divert all the heat away. Hank cant bust them both for the sake of the DEA because it hits home and Skyler and Walt would end up in jail. I also think Gus' wife (my guess) and Skyler will link up some how and she'll teach Skyler how to be a ride or die. I'm not entirely sure if its his wife because she had no rings on her fingers when she was with Mike at the Diner, but its all speculation now.

And to those doubting Walt : remember the flash forward in the first ep. Boy popped the trunk and had some serious :bustback: so we might see Walt get on his last scene in Scarface shyt.

Daps
Walt vs Hank: will happen, this is the point of the show now and not to mention when the DEA finds out, Hank will lose his job. I don't see Hank covering for Walt at all especially considering he suffered PTSD, got shot and his family was under threat of being killed because of Walt. He beat up Jesse merely because he used Marie as a scapegoat now imagine how he'll feel when he finds out Heisenberg=Walt all this time.

Walt vs Skyler: I think at some point Skyler might go to the DEA and Walt will be forced to choose: his family or his empire.

Walt vs Jesse: IDK but Brock alone would pit them against each other, Jesse finding out about Jane will make him pull that trigger. It's also little shyt like what we saw today, the way he manipulates Jesse.

Walt vs Mike: two top dogs cannot coexist not to mention they never liked each other. Jesse might be in the middle.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn, this episode is the one time where Walt has given me Evil vibes.

Walt is just straight up demonic now, I can't even believe it's the same character

breakbad-bryancran.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody asked how did the cameras in the retirement home not see Walt last season....there was no cameras, Tyrus said that before Gus got there.

As far as why Jesse and Walt ain't on the list of 11 names, they are meth cooks....why the hell would they be on the official employee registry? :why:

That Lydia chick didn't even know who they are.

As far as why Gus put that money in Mike's grand daughter's name, keep in mind it was in an off shore account. It wasn't like he went into Commerce Bank or UMB or some shyt and dropped $2 mill in her account. And regardless of whose name it was in, the money is gone. Even if they couldn't trace it back to his grand daughter, and by extension him, it's irrelevant really. He's out $2 mill.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
-Hank (and Gomez) is that nikka....crazy how he's the villain to the main character of the show when he's actually the hero.

Nah brah, you're using the wrong word.

Protagonist = Lead character of story.
Antagonist = Opposes the lead character of story.

Walt is a Villain Protagonist and Hank is a Hero Antagonist. Now we're watching the show with the villain as the main character. Walt was an anti-hero from the beginning then he veered into anti-villain but with the recent episode I think he's a straight up villain now.