Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think that moment with the Captain is exactly when Hank realize it's Walt, it's just a matter of waiting for Hank to accept it and pursue Walt. I think the next episode will be Hank knowing it's Walt but fighting with accepting it being him.

In the scene when Mike called Walt to tell him he accepted his partnership offer, Walt looked like an evil villain the way he hung up the phone and just stared out the window. And the way he played game with Jesse's mind. The crazy thing is, I don't think the transition to complete villain is over yet, I think it's still happening and he will only get more villainous.

The one thing I'm torn on is Skyler, obviously she doesn't want to be around Walt and she is scared for her life. But question is why, is it because of what we seen already (fukking Ted or giving Ted all the money) or is she hiding a secret like maybe the car wash is being audited already ?
I think she's terrified because of how Season 4 ended breh.

You have Walt searching for his cash because he's about to get his family out of there and the fact that he was in real danger, then Walt basically tells Skylar he's responsible for what happened with Gus.

I don't think many women would just be able to shrug off that shyt like it's nothing. She's realizing she's dealing with a murderer... The last scene of this episode is just chilling because he's trying to comfort Skylar by saying, the hurting people, and the killing gets easier as it goes along :laugh:

And then he just justifies it by saying, it's all worth it if it's for the better of the family. The real question is whether or not Hank feels the same way.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, if this season continues on like this... this show will be better than The Wire. Yeah I said it.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Also, if this season continues on like this... this show will be better than The Wire. Yeah I said it.

Can't hate if you feel that way personally, but this show didn't reach Wire level of quality until Season 3. The Wire was elite from Season 1.

But the show has been superb from Seasons 3-5 with only a few lackluster eps. in that span. Season 5 is off to a great start, it's gonna be bullshyt having to wait a year after episode 8. A whole year Vince? Really breh:beli:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't hate if you feel that way personally, but this show didn't reach Wire level of quality until Season 3. The Wire was elite from Season 1.

But the show has been superb from Seasons 3-5 with only a few lackluster eps. in that span. Season 5 is off to a great start, it's gonna be bullshyt having to wait a year after episode 8. A whole year Vince? Really breh:beli:

True, but people feel like Season 2 was a step back (not me personally) and I doubt Breaking Bad will have a season as bad as The Wire's last. The consistency with BB is going to put it over the top IMO.

VBM

β”Œβˆ©β”(●_●)β”Œβˆ©β”
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
True, but people feel like Season 2 was a step back (not me personally) and I doubt Breaking Bad will have a season as bad as The Wire's last. The consistency with BB is going to put it over the top IMO.

Gotta give Breaking Bad some bonus points as well for doing this on cable TV. The Wire was able to take some liberties on HBO.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The scene where skyler is all messed up in the head that she didn't even want to get up to go to work and that final scene hit me hard, almost shed a tear. I feel bad for her, she's too weak for this and it's not her fault.

Mr. Blue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shows been elite of the elite since the pilot.

breakbad-waltonroad.jpg

andthebagsintheriver.jpg

0.jpg

513d2b077ad401e9b6aab9a8c4783605723086f8.jpg

6a00d83451c17f69e201156e503bbd970c-450wi

bb2x11.jpg

49845631.jpg

breaking-bad-jane-dies-walter-cries.jpg

bbadbe10.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I can't lie I don't see how they are going to stretch this out 14 more shows.

Dea basically solved the case and knows everything but who Walt and Jesse are.
If that one Hit man was ready to kill for 10 k a head one of them dudes would definitely snitch with that deal Hank was offering Mike assuming they all had a nice amount in their accounts.

As soon as that blue meth pops back up dea would be MORE on Mike's ass then they already are.

And I ain't feeling how they are making Gus look sloppy as hell. You in a cash trade, paying Walt and Jesse in cash but everybody else is a fake employee getting paid with bank deposits? and on top of that you keep all this incriminating evidence written down behind a picture wtf like Damn even they were employees pay them regular salaries and that goon money in cash.
Yea story has a lot of wtf? Moments like how in the fukk did hank just randomly guess right that Gus had an underground lab at the laundry mat :comeon: