Breaking: AJ Lee retires from WWE

Pesci

Architect
Daps
I thought dudes were exaggerating about how bad that thread was until I went in there a few months ago for the first time. One of the first post I saw was some guy talking about how he wished he could sit down and have a fire side conversation with AJ about why the world sucks, because he knew she was the one woman in the world that would understand his POV.
:dead: what the fukk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Great body of work leaving behind if finite. Good luck, fellow geek :salute:

hey, swiggy...
with the classy sendoff....

oh, and to aj,..
what swiggy said, with all that fellow geek stuff.

art barr

so, we get a michelle mccool like run and that's it,...okay...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
AJ's career in the 'E followed the trajectory of pretty much all the divas before her who became big names in that she became a shooting star of sorts: She burned bright and hot for a very brief time, but fell hard just as quickly. Miss Elizabeth, Sunny, Sable, Chyna, Molly holly and now AJ all enjoyed very short periods where they were the biggest names in the company, and had huge storylines that revolved around them, but quickly retreated into irrelevance just as fast afterwards. Only Trish and to a lesser extent Lita seemed to buck that trend.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If she is pregnant why in the fukk would WWE let her get in the ring and work

WWE, the same WWE that let Layla take a spot from Kharma when she was clearly injured after her match with McCool after Extreme Rules. All that only ended up fukking up Layla's knee even more. :mjcry: if she is indeed pregnant, and she loses that baby, or the baby shook, you already know that would put a smile on Vince's face.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I THOUGHT THAT shyt WAS COPIED FROM THE WWE WEBSITE

IT WASN'T

nikka IM WEAK :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I can understand someone being a big fan and being emotionally attached but still that's too much.
NLfttzA.png