Breaking: AJ Lee retires from WWE

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cm_zps48400ef4.jpg

That is sorta creepy when you think about it. Punk fukked both of these women :mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alicia Fox hasn't done shyt since Melina was around and that was just to put her over. Alicia damn sure isnt...can't even do her Booker copycat shyt right.

FINALLY SOMEBODY SAID IT! I really wanna see these great Alicia Fox matches for her to be in folks top 5

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikki and Brie Bella posted the following tweet to AJ Lee after she announced her retirement from WWE.

Big loss 4 the Divas Division 2day. Wish @WWEAJLee the absolute best! Want 2 c who wants 2 take the Champ on..Train harder..Ready 4 anything

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) April 4, 2015

Thank you Aj for giving me my 1st televised singles match and my 1st title match! Wishing you all the best of luck in whatever you do!

— Ariane Andrew (@WWECameron) April 4, 2015

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even though it wasn't unexpected, and quite frankly, has been anticipated ever since her now-husband left the company over a year ago, the sudden nature of it still managed to catch me off guard, if only for a little bit. Now I can understand why Naomi got the win on RAW, and is now getting this push to face Nikki for the title.

This will hurt a little, quite a lot in fact, but I'm so absolutely happy and proud for AJ and what she has accomplished in her career and in her life.

She went from sleeping in cars, walking long miles to school and back, and taking multiple jobs just to make enough money to be broke, to now all of this.

Her brother started her love for wrestling, and her ambition and drive guided her to continue on and keep pushing forward, helped her meet her idols and saving up all the money she could, to literally starving herself just so she could have enough to make a tryout for WWE. And on a whim and a prayer, it worked.

From a shocking setback in being eliminated on NXT to being Natalya's jobber monkey for several months, from being booked as the village bicycle to even having (fake) crap dumped all over her, she persevered, kept on rolling, and did with a smile and with attitude.

In just a few short years she went from emotionally-abused girlfriend to calculating devious Crazy Chick, to snarky sneaky smartass, to even the friggin' General Manager of the Flagship show of WWE, to at least, being crowned a champion, the (as of this typing) longest reigning champion, to boot. And an added bonus is that she also met her husband there, and despite all backstage drama and mindless speculation, she has found the love of her life (vice versa for Punk.) Now with her gone from the squared circle, she can officially 100% of her time supporting her husband as he branches into his new career, while maybe also wanting to start a family of their own in the near future.

From being homeless to now preparing to be a full-time wife, possible mother and now a hopeful best-selling author, I think everything worked itself out perfectly for AJ, dontcha think?

Thank you, April. Congratulations on a stellar, unbelievable career, and I have no doubt that we will one day see you skipping proudly into your hallowed and deserved spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.

:salute: #ThankYouAJ

She's not dead you fukking freak :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I can already hear the crowd chanting "you're not aj" to Sasha

I really did like AJ, but that would be a damn shame for Sasha. Sasha imo has the most potential to receive a 5 star push like AJ did. Maybe not the whole RAW GM thing. But I can see why they did that for AJ. AJ really did carry the ball with that push, and I think they were desperate for a top face of the divas division at that time.

I would say push Flair's daughter for all I care, but hope they don't act like Sasha isn't way better than her.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Now the question is, will she go in to the Hall of Fame?

Also these pictures with Bayley almost confirm she is pregnant. These were taken on March 28.

Bayley wrote on her Instagram "We are expecting..... her and Paige to win at Wrestlemaina."

CBPK2sOUMAAeiUD.jpg:large
:jbhmm:
NB Punk on the way:mjohhh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Can we lock the AJ thread and ban all those fukking weirdos who registered just for the sole purpose of posting in there now that she is gone?

I thought dudes were exaggerating about how bad that thread was until I went in there a few months ago for the first time. One of the first post I saw was some guy talking about how he wished he could sit down and have a fire side conversation with AJ about why the world sucks, because he knew she was the one woman in the world that would understand his POV.

I've been posting in TSC since 2008, and that was the first time I ever felt truly disturbed by a post here :francis:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I thought dudes were exaggerating about how bad that thread was until I went in there a few months ago for the first time. One of the first post I saw was some guy talking about how he wished he could sit down and have a fire side conversation with AJ about why the world sucks, because he knew she was the one woman in the world that would understand his POV.

I've been posting in TSC since 2008, and that was the first time I ever felt truly disturbed by a post here :francis:
:mindblown: These fakkits aren't apart of #TSC

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
:mindblown: These fakkits aren't apart of #TSC

How bad is this thread??? And there is dudes who just registered just to post in there?!?!?

:mindblown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now the question is, will she go in to the Hall of Fame?

Also these pictures with Bayley almost confirm she is pregnant. These were taken on March 28.

Bayley wrote on her Instagram "We are expecting..... her and Paige to win at Wrestlemaina."

CBPK2sOUMAAeiUD.jpg:large

There's been increased talk about the report specifying that she's retiring from in-ring competition, which means she might still continue her career within WWE. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they drop an announcement soon that she's involved in the upcoming Diva Search show in some capacity (jury member or something), given how she as a youngster was motivated by Lita and she's always putting over the NXT Divas herself.