Breaking: AJ Lee retires from WWE

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:mjcry: she was cool with me.

And I'm fairly certain the Bellas will leave within a year too and Summer Rae and Eva Marie probably get devoured (depending on how they feel about Total Divas). Bout to see Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley get the call up

Bout to be an interesting time in the Divas division, I expect it to have a total facelift and maybe even be called the Woman's Divison by Wrestlemania 32

Oh lawd, please let ALL of this happen.

*With the exception of Nikki leaving. I think she's gotten good, but her sister can go*

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
love can ruin ur life and make u do dumb irrational things

she will regret this decision when shes 40
:mjlol: Bitter ass nikka

This aint even a dumb move

Callin it quits to establish a family with the one u married is what should happen fck all that "bububu my career"

Her ass gon be happier living with her dude nd sht..she played that lil "ooo i want a career" game now she can live as a wife and support her husband and be happy being a good wife :obama:

:salute: AJ good luck to u and ur family

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even though it wasn't unexpected, and quite frankly, has been anticipated ever since her now-husband left the company over a year ago, the sudden nature of it still managed to catch me off guard, if only for a little bit. Now I can understand why Naomi got the win on RAW, and is now getting this push to face Nikki for the title.

This will hurt a little, quite a lot in fact, but I'm so absolutely happy and proud for AJ and what she has accomplished in her career and in her life.

She went from sleeping in cars, walking long miles to school and back, and taking multiple jobs just to make enough money to be broke, to now all of this.

Her brother started her love for wrestling, and her ambition and drive guided her to continue on and keep pushing forward, helped her meet her idols and saving up all the money she could, to literally starving herself just so she could have enough to make a tryout for WWE. And on a whim and a prayer, it worked.

From a shocking setback in being eliminated on NXT to being Natalya's jobber monkey for several months, from being booked as the village bicycle to even having (fake) crap dumped all over her, she persevered, kept on rolling, and did with a smile and with attitude.

In just a few short years she went from emotionally-abused girlfriend to calculating devious Crazy Chick, to snarky sneaky smartass, to even the friggin' General Manager of the Flagship show of WWE, to at least, being crowned a champion, the (as of this typing) longest reigning champion, to boot. And an added bonus is that she also met her husband there, and despite all backstage drama and mindless speculation, she has found the love of her life (vice versa for Punk.) Now with her gone from the squared circle, she can officially 100% of her time supporting her husband as he branches into his new career, while maybe also wanting to start a family of their own in the near future.

From being homeless to now preparing to be a full-time wife, possible mother and now a hopeful best-selling author, I think everything worked itself out perfectly for AJ, dontcha think?

Thank you, April. Congratulations on a stellar, unbelievable career, and I have no doubt that we will one day see you skipping proudly into your hallowed and deserved spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.

:salute: #ThankYouAJ
:mjcry:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Nope. E offered them the reality show BEFORE they made the decision to go back to WWE. The Bellas are the ones who brought the show to Vince, not the other way around.

I wasn't talking about the reality show, dear.

Nobody gives a sh_t about reality shows like that in Hollywood. Reality TV stars are the bottom of the barrel in entertainment.

The Bellas thought they could break out into HOLLYWOOD. BIG difference.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I wasn't talking about the reality show, dear.

Nobody gives a sh_t about reality shows like that in Hollywood. Reality TV stars are the bottom of the barrel in entertainment.

The Bellas thought they could break out into HOLLYWOOD. BIG difference.
Those cameos on Sirens are coming just you watch :lolbron:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
tumblr_m8eu2nA5nV1ql0k28o1_500.png