Breaking: AJ Lee retires from WWE

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She'll fade into oblivion just like every other diva that's left, they all thought the same thing you wrote but it never translates to stardom outside of the business.

Yup, The Bellas thought they were bigger than the WWE and Hollywood showed their asses the door back to the WWE. They were trying to be like the Kardashians and failed at it.

Daps
Yup, The Bellas thought they were bigger than the WWE and Hollywood showed their asses the door back to the WWE. They were trying to be like the Kardashians and failed at it.

Nope. E offered them the reality show BEFORE they made the decision to go back to WWE. The Bellas are the ones who brought the show to Vince, not the other way around.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I thought dudes were exaggerating about how bad that thread was until I went in there a few months ago for the first time. One of the first post I saw was some guy talking about how he wished he could sit down and have a fire side conversation with AJ about why the world sucks, because he knew she was the one woman in the world that would understand his POV.

I've been posting in TSC since 2008, and that was the first time I ever felt truly disturbed by a post here :francis:

:deadmanny: Fireside conversation? Acting like it's the 1930s. :laff:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When is he not? :pachaha:

Seriously, dude has always seemed like he has a stick up his ass 24/7.....even before he started to believe his own hype a few years back when he had his "run" before ditching WWE

Doesn't help that a bunch of wrestling virgins still chant his name on live TV for absolutely no reason :sas2:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Now the question is, will she go in to the Hall of Fame?

Also these pictures with Bayley almost confirm she is pregnant. These were taken on March 28.

Bayley wrote on her Instagram "We are expecting..... her and Paige to win at Wrestlemaina."

CBPK2sOUMAAeiUD.jpg:large

:ooh::takedat::shaq:

Of course she will be in the Hall of Fame. She will be inducted as the diva who revolutionized the business forever... just like the others.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on how define oblivion. I wouldn't say she's going to be a transcendent crossovers star like The Rock or anything, but maybe be the host for some online gaming podcast, be a columnist or ign and continue to sell merch to the fan base she's established? Possibly do.

AJ has more appeal outside of wrestling than almost any other past diva. Has the right blend of looks, accessibility, and nerdiness that dudes from the gaming and comic book demographic would be into.
Come on...just no.

Chyna was a big star and had mainstream success. She was a regular guest star on 3rd Rock from the Sun, did Hollywood red carpets, was a regular on the Tonight Show.

Trish Stratus was a big star in Canada, and had an Entertainment Canada (their equivalent of Entertainment Tonight) special on her for a week after she retired.

AJ is not even in the same league. Even Candice Michelle had more mainstream popularity.

She may have some potential if she can get some acting lessons and her husband can swing industry connects for her but if those two couldn't make it...

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. E offered them the reality show BEFORE they made the decision to go back to WWE. The Bellas are the ones who brought the show to Vince, not the other way around.
The Bellas are the biggest hustlers in the division. They just don't get credit for it because people (partly rightfully so) hate them.

Before 2014, they spent most of their time in WWE stinking up the division, ruining segments and being a general sore on the roster taking up space. So naturally most people hate them. :yeshrug: