Daps
Punk probably asked her "you a ride or die chick?"

3091723913_1_15_DZmcONjG.gif

and AJ knew what was up.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Surprised she stuck around this long. Was expecting her to quit or get released way sooner than this.

She hasn't been an interesting or tolerable character in years and she's not that good in the ring, so... :yeshrug:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What else was left for her to accomplish? If anything this is an opening for a Diva on the main or NXT to breakthrough. I expect plenty of shots to be thrown on Monday, subtle or otherwise.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Ehh....AJ is replaceable. She was good for awhile until she started phoning it in near the very end.

The school girl/nerdy thing she had goin on is pretty why she's hold to such high regard. If not for that, she would just be any other diva.

Plus she was a Pedo's dream......Ive only lurked that AJ thread maybe once or twice and it was creepsville

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had a good run but it was obvious that she didn't care anymore. I figured her time was up when she said she was writing a non-wwe published book.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb decisions. When he runs back to Lita, like he does, or trips and falls into Rousey's bed, i hope she has a lost wages clause in their prenuptial agreement.

Man I think that's exactly why she left. Just a week ago she unfollowed him and it seemed like he was talking divorce and missing old relationships (Lita) on Twitter. Then she runs back, mouths off to Stephanie and quits WWE.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man I think that's exactly why she left. Just a week ago she unfollowed him and it seemed like he was talking divorce and missing old relationships (Lita) on Twitter. Then she runs back, mouths off to Stephanie and quits WWE.

The latter message is a quote from High Fidelity, in which John Cusack’s character says it at the beginning of the film immediately after a breakup.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't know if anyone could have a bigger run with the 4 years she had.

- multiple title wins

- was literally the focus of the show when involved in multiple storylines

- was Raw GM

- actually got a reaction from the male pigs that make up most of the wrestling fan demographic

- Had some good rivalries and matches

What else was there for her to do really? She has a lot of crossover appeal: down to earth girl who is pretty and likes "tomgirl stuff" such as video games and comic books. Married the most believed wrestler on the internet not named Daniel Bryan. Her latina background makes her just enough to be attractive to white boys with her complexion being too offensive.

She has a lot going for her. I expect her to be a star with whatever she decides to do next. Her brand has been established and she knows it. Otherwise she wouldn't have left.

The lane is clear for some Naomi/Sasha Banks classics :blessed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know if anyone could have a bigger run with the 4 years she had.

- multiple title wins

- was literally the focus of the show when involved in multiple storylines

- was Raw GM

- actually got a reaction from the male pigs that make up most of the wrestling fan demographic

- Had some good rivalries and matches

What else was there for her to do really? She has a lot of crossover appeal: down to earth girl who is pretty and likes "tomgirl stuff" such as video games and comic books. Married the most believed wrestler on the internet not named Daniel Bryan. Her latina background makes her just enough to be attractive to white boys with her complexion being too offensive.

She has a lot going for her. I expect her to be a star with whatever she decides to do next. Her brand has been established and she knows it. Otherwise she wouldn't have left.

The lane is clear for some Naomi/Sasha Banks classics :blessed:
She'll fade into oblivion just like every other diva that's left, they all thought the same thing you wrote but it never translates to stardom outside of the business.