Brazilian wax vs shaving for vaginal pubic hair removal

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Which do you prefer? I heard Brazilian wax caused LICE to be put on endangered species list. I also heard shaving is less painful. Whats your thoughts?:dwillhuh:
Just reread this cause I got a notification...
Who cares about lice though?
What is their purpose... ?

What kinda wax do you use? I wanna start self waxing my armpits and legs :dwillhuh:
I'll pm you the details whenever I get acess to my profile :smile:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Please post or PM pics. :datazz:

Now in regards to hair removal, everyone needs to look into LASER HAIR REMOVAL. Disclaimer, I currently run a business that does this, so i'm biased. But it works very well for removing unwanted hair permanently. Its great for those who are very hairy all over, or what hair removed from certain areas permenantly (facial hair, bikini line, arm pits).

Look into, its far less painful than waxing and depilatories. I lasered my beard and haven't had razor bumps in years!

:lupe: im intrigued, what are some good products i can use

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
It's easier to take it all off. It's like getting a hair cut a good barber can give you a nice edge but a bad barber can fukk your shyt up quick. Your landing strip can quickly look like a landing patch or landing blob if you get a rookie.

:russ:

i used to fade up one of my ex jawns. i'm nice with the hands, put my initials, a wu tang symbol, an ankh

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You ladies need to get Laser Hair Removal. No need to worry about the hair for the next few years. :win: I love that i chose to go that route.

For those that wax, you should get sugaring instead of waxing. It's less painful. When I used to wax, I took ibuprofen beforehand and my sugaring place always gave me a few glasses of mimosa in the waiting area :win:

Shaving was a bytch :no:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
honestly, the older i'm getting the more I don't mind having a little hair down there. :manny: sometimes I like to rock a baldie and other times I like to rock a low fade. :win:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Side track.

How do men get rid of they hairy ass?
iC4Z3jbrVvCcy.gif