Brazilian wax vs shaving for vaginal pubic hair removal

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie that shyt hurts, and I took pain killers before... Haven't done it too many times, but I think I'm gonna start cause I wax my legs and armpits myself and I've seen a difference since I started, the hair is smoother, and the less time you wait between waxes the less it hurts.

What kinda wax do you use? I wanna start self waxing my armpits and legs :dwillhuh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You've seen mines ;)....waxes are smoother... looks better... last longer. ..and are sexy as hell...plus shaving bumps are no bueno...

I only get waxed...

Please post or PM pics. :datazz:

Now in regards to hair removal, everyone needs to look into LASER HAIR REMOVAL. Disclaimer, I currently run a business that does this, so i'm biased. But it works very well for removing unwanted hair permanently. Its great for those who are very hairy all over, or what hair removed from certain areas permenantly (facial hair, bikini line, arm pits).

Look into, its far less painful than waxing and depilatories. I lasered my beard and haven't had razor bumps in years!

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
oh ok @ more often. I may have to create a budget for myself just to get my vagi waxed :ehh:

Yep just pay to how often it grows it's suggested every 4-6 weeks but you can go whenever you have enough hair to wax ...

Perhaps another tiMe, then

Lol I have no problem with nudity but a lot of posters aren't mature enough to handle it...:win:

Daps
I used to wax myself, that was painful. I trim these days because I have no reason to get rid of it :skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to wax myself, that was painful. I trim these days because I have no reason to get rid of it :skip:

LOL why because you're not having sex?

I think masturbation is way more pleasurable without hair than with.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I got a Brazilian wax, and it fukked up my skin down there. Even though my vajajay was extra smooth and the experience wasn't bad, it didn't take long before I had hella bumps and irritation. I use a depilatory cream.

i had the exact same experience with the brazilian wax...additionally hair began to grow back 2 days after I got it done.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Damn, what's yall chicks fascination with bald pussies?
Can't a nicca get a landing strip or sumn :wtf:

After I got my brazilian, I vowed to get a landing strip the next time...then i decided that the brazilian isn't something I want or liked.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Had the brazilian and it's not for me.

Prior to trying that, I shaved using a razor (no bueno), hair removal creams (better than a razor), and currently I use an electric razor (best thing since sliced bread! no razor bumps or ingrown hairs)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the sight of a woman bending over to
pick her pantys up and that shaved
peach is looking like lunch time.....
somebody help meh:ohlawd:
a0yqua.jpg