Brazilian wax vs shaving for vaginal pubic hair removal

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I had honestly thought about opening a waxing business geared towards strippers (male and female). Like be a personal esthetician but I'd be afraid of smells.

You can get laser discounts on groupon. It's not super expensive. If you can pay a car payment you can get laser treatments.

Lol that's actually a great idea...my spa is top in waxing in Atl so a lot of strippers are clients. ..but they enforce a strict hygiene policy and will send a stank heffa home quickly. ..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can get laser discounts on groupon..

they have them all the time.. They also have laser shyts for stomachs and other treatments..

ladies have no excuse.

Me personally, I don't mind hair, just not a bush. Plus the strip pattern looks sexy on slim girls.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
I want to wax but I'm scared :sadbron:
Not gonna lie that shyt hurts, and I took pain killers before... Haven't done it too many times, but I think I'm gonna start cause I wax my legs and armpits myself and I've seen a difference since I started, the hair is smoother, and the less time you wait between waxes the less it hurts.

semtex

:)
Daps
If she's black, brazilian that shyt.

otherwise, I like a bit of stubble :jawalrus:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol I made a post with pics a few years ago and people freaked out...like omg a VJ!!!

But the more you go the less your hair grows....the first week is the softest for me where the hairs just starting to show bybthe end of the second week ...I usually don't start growing hair for a month. ..it's different for everyone you just may need to go more often. ..

Also shaving causes your hair to grow back faster and causes a different pattern than waxing. .

oh ok @ more often. I may have to create a budget for myself just to get my vagi waxed :ehh: